Part - Fifty One

Behr were in jungle and was walkimg, there they found an old farmhouse.

Mahir: Just one minutes more....Bela then we can be in our bodies.

Bela: I am so excited.

Mahir: Even I am....to make you mine😉.

Bela: Acha ji....

Mahir holds her hand with his one hand and he used his another hand to hold her waist. He pulls her with jerk. Bela smirks abd says "Bhot romantic ho rahe hai aap!"

Mahir: Bhot khoobsurat lag eahi hain aap.

Bela blushes, Mahir kisses her cheek and says, "I love you bolo na!"

Bela: I love you.

As she completes her sentence, Mahir pressed his lips on hers. Bela blushes and starts to suck his lower lip. While he sucks her upper lip. Both kisses each other with lots of love.

Behir took some steps towards farmhouse, there was a pin drop silence every where. When Bela feels connected with this place. She feels weird and says "Mahir....." Her voice echoed in whole farmhouse.

Mahir: Hmmm

Bela: I feel me yaha pehle aayi hoon.

Mahir: Its look a little horror. I am so scared.

Bela: Don't be phat'to. Now open the door.

Mahir opens the door and Behir enter inside... They start hearing voices:

"I love you bela" "Mahir i am scared" "Bela are you fine?" " I wish jo me soch raha hu wo sach ho" " Mahir I love you. I am pregnant."

Behir look at each other in confusion and shock. They don't understand what's happening with them and why they are hearing the voices when they didn't speak any such lines before.

Bela: Ab wo waqt aa gaya hai jab ham dono ek ho jayenge, fir se.

Mahir: Haa... Aur pata hai na uske lie kya karna hai?

Bela (blushing) : wahi jo iss duniya me tumhara sabse favourite kam hai.

Mahir: Mera wo sabse favourite kam hai because i do it with you... I love you Bela.

Bela: I love you too Mahir.

Behir start kissing each other happily.

Suddenly Behir start feeling everything beautiful around them and a strange feeling starts occupying their minds. Suddenly Bela sees snowfall outside the farmhouse. She runs outside followed by Mahir. Behir start throwing the snow falling on each other. As Bela slips, Mahir holds her waist stopping her from falling and helps her stand. He holds her waist and slowly kisses her neck... He continues trailing kisses on her neck while Bela feels his touch. His hand reach inside her top and caress her breast while his lips show no sign of leaving her neck. Bela holds Mahir's hair and pulls him up to face her. He kisses her forehead, and cheek and then places his lips on her. The kiss turns into an intense one as they pour their feelings for each other.

Mahir goes near Bela and without thinking, he picks her in his arms and takes her inside. They see a huge heap of dry grass on the floor. Mahir makes Bela lie on it and gets on top of her.

Bela: You won't break my trust, right?

Mahir: I love you Bela.

Bela: I love you too.

Mahir starts kissing her while his hands slowly undresses her. His hands travel all over her body making her feel his teasing. Bela then helps him get undressed and again pulls him on her. Mahir kisses all over her body and leaves many love bites on her body.

Bela is unable to look at Behir and hugs Mahir feeling shy.

Mahir: They are us only... And now get habitual to this because from tomorrow, we will be doing this everyday.

Bela: Shut up Mahir. You are becoming shameless.

Mahir: Because I Love you.

Bela: I love you too.

Soon Behir make love to each other and sleep in each other's arms on the grass. The night seems very peaceful as two souls find themselves drawing into their bodies after so many years.

Next day morning, Behir wake up and find themselves undressed. Bela blushes and tries hiding her body wuth her clothes but Mahir snatches her clothes and says, " Itne bar ham kar chuke hai... Abhi bhi sharma rahi ho?"

Mahir then realises what he said and starts looking around. Even Bela feels goosebumps about the area and observes the surrounding and then looks at Mahir. Reality strikes them and they smile very broadly.

Mahir: Bela... Bela... We...

Bela: We got our bodies back...

Mahir: Yes...

Mahir pulls Bela into a bone-crushing hug as they start crying. They stay like that for sometime and then get dressed. As they step out of the farmhouse, they start recalling their past life slowly as a constant smile is there on their lips.

To be continued.