Part - Forty Five

Bela: What the hell is this? Tumne wo sab kyun roka? You stop them from being one! Mahir tumko kia hogaya hai.....aaj hum is life se aazaad ho jate pr tum to.....

Mahir: Mujhe nahi pata yeh sab kese hoa.....I think koi mistake hoi hogi don't worry.

Bela: Mistake.....Wow.....Mahir tum na bewaqoof ho.....ese kon rokta hai.....Go to hell....I hate you.....acha khasa session chal raha tha....rok diya.

Mahir: I am sorry! Me dekhta hoon.

Majir came downstairs and got a bone crushing hug by a girl. He hugs her back and says "Hey Jana kesi ho...." Jana urf Naina(Mahir's cousin)  kisses his cheek and says "I am totally fine! And was missing you!"

Mahir: Miss you too....

Jana: You will not miss me anymore....

Mahir: Why????

Jana: Because ab mein yahi rahongi....tumko nahi pata Mumma papa ne humari shaadi bachpan me hi fix kri thi. Wo to humari life alag ho gy so they thought k humko us mein kuch interest nh hai....but now We are going to get married. " Mahir smiles faded and says "Shaadi???"

Jana: Haan....Shaadi....excited na? I kniw you are!

Mahir: Mumma ese achanak....

Nandani: Arre achanak kia....itne saal pehle waada kiya tha....ab poora to krna parega na...

Mahir: Par Mumma....

Nandani: koi par war nahi.....

After alot of struggle, Nandani didn't agree. And force Mahir for marrying Jana.

Bela: Ye kia hai? What the hell is this? Mahir tum thik to ho....don't tell me yeh koi joke hai....

Mahir: Even I don't know...ye sab to nahi hona tha....mene esa kuch nh decide kia tha....I am sure kuch problem hoi hai......

Bela: Yeah great! Can you imagine....isse kia ho skta hai.....Mahir you....tum....just go to hell.

Mahir went to his room, being frustrated, he finds washroom empty. He recalls his  he was about to make love to Bela,  How he worship her body, how he kisses her, how he touch her he shrugs off all thoughts and send a massage to Bela.

Here in Bela's home, she is locked in her room, her eyes start getting wet, she hides her face in a pillow for not making voice, she curses her fate to get close to him and recalls how she hear about his and Jana's marriage, her world turns upside down, then she hear a notification tune, but decides to ignore it and kept crying. After getting tired she dozed off.

Bela, who is crying badly jerks l Mahir as he was about to hug her. She pushes him and says "Leave me just leave me.....ye sab kia hai? Agar yahi sab krna tha to us larki ki feelings k sath kyun khela..."

Mahir: Bela...kia bol rahi ho....I love l you....or wo humari bodies hain, jitna pyar me tumse krta hoon utna usse bhi, bcoz wo bhi tum ho.....mein esa krne ka soch bhi nh skra! Try to understand, I don't know how this happened? I am seriously unaware. But I will try to f8nd out. I promise......

Bela: Keep your promises to yourself only! I dont care.

She pushes him and left from there.

Next morning! Bela woke up and feels headache,  she presses her head and took her phone to check time, but she found a message from Mahir.

She opens it and "Bela.....I think tumko pata hoga k kal kia hoa...agar nahi pata to I am telling you....meri engagement fix ho gy h. But dont worry! I will be yours......jesa plan tha...aaj ke tumge pick krne aaonga....and will tell you about my feelings!"

Ger lips curves into a beautiful smile, she kisses the message and went to washroom, she got ready and feels so much fresh and relaxed.

iBelan evening took out her new outfit. She looks at it. It's a yellow coloured skirt and a pink coloured top. She tied her hairs in a pony tail and apply minimum make up. She passes flying kiss to herself, seeing herself in mirror.

Bela: Uffoooo.....abhi to 5pm ho rahe hain....Mahir will come at 7pm....

Note: Guys I am deleting Love's War bcoz i didn't get much response on that story.....so i deleted it and yeah if you dont complete target of this part as well so I will deleted this story too...... sorry if i sound rude.....but If i am writing somethung so I should deserve good response as well....

Target: 155 votes