Part - Fifty Eight

Next Morning! Bela woke up in her love's arms. She blushes thinking about the romantic night they shared yesterday. She nibbles his chest and says "I love you! I love you so much!"

Mahir pulls her and and slept on her caging her, just then her phone rings. She picks it and sats "Hello!"

"Hey Miss Bela! Sorry to disturb you, I wanted to tell you aapki blood reports aapke ghar pohach chuki hai some days ago, and we called you for check up, but you didnt came." The Doctor says.

"It was just a monthly blood test, what's need of check up!"

"Mam! I think you didnt read your report carefully. You are pregnant! That's why we called you check up." The Doctor speaks this making Bela shocked.

"Hello...Miss Bela...hello!" Doctor try to approach her but she was not in sense. Somehow she finishes the call and sat on bed being surprised. Mahir woke up and saw her sitting and busy in her own world.

So he starts to kiss her exposed shoulder. Bela pushes him lightly and says "Mahir...I want to talk you!"

"Hmm...." he just hummed and was busy in kissing her shoulder.

"Mahir its important than romance!" She said pushing him.

"What happen?" He asked being worried.

"I....I am pregnant!" She says while sobbing.

Mahir was surprised to know that how do Bela got to know about this. "Tumko kese pata chala!" He asked

"Doctor ne....ek minute matlab tumko pata tha!"

"Hmmm! Tumhari mom ne reports read ki th, and she asked me about ur being pregnant so I told them to hide it, as I want to surprise you! Raat ko hi batana chahta tha but I thought k subah fresh ho kr bataonga!" He explains.

So basically, you all got to know, who is Mahir's Jaan and the woman was Mahir's mother.

"Thik hai! Mein ready hoti hoon hum hospital chalte hain." She says beung worried.

"Relax! You are fine....hum shaam ko chalenge check up k liye!"

"Mujhe abortion krwana hai. Chalo...." she says this while trying to get up.

Hearing this, Mahir blood boils and he pinned her on bed head rest, and says "Shut up! Pagal ho kiya bol rahi ho!"

"Nahi! Tum chalo...."

"Bus kro! Koi abortion nahi hoga! Samjhi.....tum....tum kia pagal ho!" He shouts making her shiver and she burst out and hugs him. Mahir was confused, he wraps his arms around her. While Bela says "Mein phirse tumko nahi khona chahti Mahir! Last time bhi ba tumko kho diya tha. Me or bardasht nahi kr skti....."

Bela bursts out and says "I am sorry! But I LOVE you and I can't loose you!"

"Relax nothing will happen! Everything will be alright Bela. I am there na.... dont be scared"

Some how he convinced her and they both decided to visit gynae. In evening, when Behir reached hospital, Bela was so nervous, She was holding Mahir's hand. Mahir make her sits and says "5 minutes mein appointment ka time ho jayga!" Bela nodded nervously.

After 5 minutes, Nurse called "Bela Singhania!" Bela gets up and says "Coming!" Behir headed to Doctor's cabin.

Doctor checks her and says "Its just starting, you have be carefull. You have to eat everything according to diet!"

"Baby healthy hai na?" Bela asked worridly, Mahir smiles at her behaviour while Doctor replied, "Offcourse! Dont worry....and congratulations for your baby!"

"Thank you!" Bela replied, smiling widely.

"Here's is diet chart and medicines. Mr Singhania take a good care of her." Doctor says to Mahir.

"Offcourse!" Mahir replied and after completing formalities, Behir headed towards their car. Mahir make her sit and he himself sat on driving seat.

"All set! Look everything is so smooth!" Mahir calms her heart, which is racing fast.

Bela wraps her arms over him and says "Sorry and I love you, for the precious gift you gave to me. I was stupid who was talking shits. I love you, I love our baby too. " Mahir hugs her back and says "I love you too and I can understand, what you were feeling. But now no more bad fate. Ab sab acha hoga!" They both stays in each other's arms.

_____________________________

So that was the last part of Love v/s Fate...hope you like this story.

Leave your reviews....
Wait....Epilogue is still left!