Part Thirty Three

After their dance! Its time for ring exchange, when Mahir took her ring and sits on his knees and says "Bela Sharma....mene tumhe propose nahi kiya tha na...to tumhara ye armaan adhoora na reh jaye. Isliye i wanna say kia mere bachon ki maa banogi. Kia me tum pr tumse zyada hak rakh skta hoon? Can i be your soulmate?  I will love you till my end of life. Kia tum apna hath mujhe dogi? Will you be mine?"

Bela gets tears in her eyes, she makes him stand and says "Yes! Hell yes....I love you!" Mahir slides ring in her finger so dies bela. Both get engaged. While Bela says "Mera hath nahi tum mujhe poora le lo!" Mahir chuckles and says "Okay!"

Everyone is so happy for them. Soon the dates of their marriage fixed and they enjoyed theur pre marriage rituals. Now the day of their wedding came where. Bith are sitting in wedding alter. And priest ask mahir to fill her hair line and make her wear, nuptial chain. Then they got married.

Bela couldn't be able to believe on her eyes, that she is happily married. She hugs Mahir infront of every one, making them surprised. She start sobbing in his arms. Mahir got worried,  he rubs her back and try to calm her and says "Bela....what happen? Upset ho? Mumma papa se door nahi jana? Bela bologi to hi samjh paonga."

But she keeps sobbing, while Mahir holds her and says "Bela say some thing! "

Bela: I love you!

Mahir: I love you more......but ro kyun rahi ho?

Bela backs off and wipes her tears and says "Kuch nahi...." Mahir looks at being worried but bela assures her by her eyes.

Later kuhu and Sumi took her to Mahir's room, Bela admires his room, which is looking so beautiful, it is full decorated with roses,candles and fairy lights. The fragrance of flowers is so relaxing, sumi and kuhu makes her sit. After settling everything Sumi left, while kuhu looks at Bela,  who is busy in admiring room.

Kuhu: Imagine kr rhi ho...

Bela: Haan.....matlab nahi..

Kuhu: Acha ok go on.....me chali....

Mahir enters in room, he looks at Bela, who is sitting like a typical bride, he smiles and went to her. He looks at her and holds her chin and says "Ab batao kyun ro rahi thi."

Bela: Emotional ho gy th.....i can't believe, I am married, married to the love of my life. Mahir you can't even imagine how I am feeling? Tumhare liye yeh shaadi special hogi pr mere liye yeh shaadi...I can't explain.

Mahir: Shhh..janta hoon!

Bela: I love you...

Mahir: I love you too...By The Way hum kia yeh emotional baatein krne waale hain apni suhaagraat pr....

Bela chuckles and says "Firat night k liye desperate?" Mahir nodded in no and says "Its second baby! " Bela chuckles and says "Mahir you are shameless."

Mahur chuckles and says "So bataiye miss wifey kaise help karein aapki, come change krte hain me ese make up me First i mean second night celebrate nh kr skta....taste aata hai lipstick ka!" Bela chuckles and says "Okay let's change!"

Mahir holds her hand and drag her in bathroom, he removes her necklace sensualy and kisses her neck, Bela moans.

He places wet kisses on her neck and started to remove her earings, his lips travel through her neck to ears and kisses them. Bela rolls her eyes, feeling the plesure abd the love  he is giving her. He backs off and holds her hand and started to remove her bangles, while kissing her hand. Then he helps her in changing. While she helps him in changing.

They came about wearing tees and pyjama. Bela smiles and says "Mahir......wo..wo...I...." Mahir picks her in his arms and put her on bed, then he covers them in duvet,making her confuse.

Bela: Mahir....

Mahir: I know you dont want it now, you are tired right? Even I am very tired. Or tum itni si baat kehne me hich-kicha rahi thi.

Bela: Tum bhot ache ho....

Mahir: Bela I am your husband, you can share your any problem with me, your any wish, any demand, secret with me!

Bela kisses his lips and smooches them badly, while he reciprocate. After getting satisfy from his lips. She backs off and says "What I know is I Love You!" Mahir blushes a little and pecks her lips. Bela snuggles in him and they both falls asleep while cuddling to each other.

__________________________

Yeah! Yeah! I know its a boring chapter. Cholly chooo cholly!