Part - Forty Two

Bela curses her self, to leans towards him, she slaps herself, mentally. And now she don't know what to do, their  kiss was coming infront of their  eyes, again and again! Making them more nervous.

Bela looks at him, his back  is facing her, whike Mahir is totally worried that how to face her, he turns and closes her eyes and says "I am sorry...I don't know....." he open his eyes but didnt find Bela. He got confuse, and then looks at table where a note is kept.

He takes it and reads, "I am so sorry! I don't know, how this happened? I don't l know Why this happen? But I am guilty, guilty for behaving like a .....but I am not that type girl! Please don't think bad about me! Please.....andyeah next time when we will meet. Don't bring this topic. This is so embarrassing for me!

-Bela"

He smiles and shooks his head. He put the nite in his pocket safely, and says "Ek dum jhalli hai!"

Bela: Kitna embarassing hoga na!

Mahir: Arre kiss tumko karwani thi!

Bela: Huh! Jese k tum to....huh! Mahir me tumko maar dalongi!

Mahir: acha maar kr dikhao! I am already dead.

Bela: Agar alive hote to kia maar deti?

Mahir: Mujhe pata hai tum mujhe hurt nahi kr skti. Haan thore bhot maar parhti hai. Par koi nahi!

Bela passes an angry glare, Mahir pouts and says "Marne k baad tum ek churail jesi gusse wali ho gy ho!"

Bela glares faded and she left from there! Mahir feels strange and follows her. He looks at her and found her laying on bed, Mahir came and hugs her from back. Bela jerks him, mahir tightens his arms around her. Bela tries to free herself. But Mahir holds her more tightly and says "Meri jaan ko kia hoa?"

Bela: I am not liking it! Mera behaviour bhot bura hai, bus ab yaad  dila do, unko yaha bulao, we will enter in body. Mujhe ye sab nh krna!

Mahir switches position, pinned her to bed and kisses her forehead,  he cages her legs, between his. He caged her between in his arms and says "Ese ajeeb nahi hoga! Bus milwa doon, humare bache jab barhe honge to hum unko yeh bolenge k humara doosra janam hoa, humko ek lovestory batane k liye love story banani paregi "

Bela: I don't care.

Mahir: Bela.....please!

Bela: Okay fine! Pr jaldi....I wanna be yours....

Mahir: Wo to hum daily.....

Bela: Ese nahi! As a normal human being. I love you!

Mahir: I love you more!

At night! Mahir is preparing assignment for tomorrow's meeting, which he will have with Bela!  He completes his work. And stretches his arms being tired, he puts laptop on side! He recalls the moment when he share kiss with Bela,  he blushes and civers himself in duvet and slept.

Next Morning! Mahir went to his cabin, where Bela is already waiting for him. He enters in cabin, and says"Wo....."

Bela: Dekhiye wo kiss galti se thi! Don't think bad about me. I am really sorry! I am so sorry!

Mahir pulls her by her hand, she landed on his chest. Bela lost in his touch and pinned him on wall. Mahir holds her waist, with his cold hands, making her shiver. A current ran down to her spine. Bela looks at his shirt, whose 2 buttons are unbuttoned. She slides her hand,  into his shirt.

Mahir gasps while both caught each other lips. Mahir holds her head and pushes her into him, while Bela holds his neck and pulls him into her mouth. Bela smooches his lips, while Mahir bites her lips.

Bela backs off when they feel short of breathe, she was about to go, being embarrassed. But Mahir holds her hand and says "Bela....." Bela tries to free herself, but Mahir pins her to wall and says "Aaj tak mere itne kareeb koyi larki nahi aayi!"

Bela: Hmmmm......

Mahir: I like you...

Bela's eyes start flowing, Mahir hugs her and says, "Nahi pata k yeh kia hai? Pr jo bhi hai sirf tumse hai. Sirf tumse...." Bela backs off and was about to go when Mahir stops her and pinned her to wall!

To be continued...

Target: 155 votes!!!!