Part - Six

Next moment Sumitra call him from downstairs and he came in his sense and got to know that he was dreaming about bela. He slap himself and smiles sheepishly, when Sumi again calls him and he went downstairs.

At night! He had his dinner and went to his room. He is recalling his and Bela's moment and he falls asleep.

In his dream!

His sleep disturb by the sharp rays of sun light, he gets up and wishes 'good morning' to himself. He smiles at romantic weather. He gets ready in black jeans and blue tees with white damage jacket. He looks at mirror and says to himself 'She will fall flat.'

He took leave from home and reached college and found Bela is gossiping with her friends. He came to her and says "Hy!" Bela looks at him and says "Mahir... itna late kon aata hai...tum na bhot hi late aaye ho isliye break up!" Bela left from there and while after some time mahir persuade her.

Then he is having lunch and by mistake he forgot to ask her, if she want first bite from his sandwitch. Bela gets up in anger and says "Mahir! You are too bhukkad you should ask me first to have sandwitch."

Mahir: But you have your own!

Bela: So what? You are my boy friend you should have some sense! Break up!

Scene 3

Mahir arranged a date for them. Bela enters and was too happy when she looks at candles and says "Mahir these are rose candles. I want Jasmine! "

Mahur: But you like Rose na.

Bela: But today i want to smell Jasmine. You know you are so careless. You didn't care about me. And I... I am mad in love with you. You should go to hell. Break up!

Scene 4

Mahir is completing her assignment, when he used ink pen. Bela is continuously looking at him in anger. But he is too engrossed in work. Mahir completes it and says "Lijiye madam ho gy aapki assignment complete... ye lo."

Then he looks at her face and says "Phir se kuch kiya kia mene? " Bela kept staring at him and says "Isme to smell ka difference bhi nahi hai, tumko first word likhna tha, late complete kia? "

Bela shouts :You dont know that I love gel pen instead of these fucking ink pen. You wrote whole assignment with ink pen. Break up!

Scene 5

Behir are walking on groumd when Mahir is holding her hand, while Bela looks at him and says "Mahir you wore these sandals  (men sandals) you should wear sneakers or joggers or something. But you wore these sandals. I am sure one day you kill me by your careless.

Mahir: Baby! I am sorry!

Bela threw her bag on his face and shouts, "Break up!"

Mahir woke up and found a cushion on him and another cushion is about to threw on him but he rolled and yells "Kuhu ki bachi...."

Kuhu laughs and says "Kia jasmine, late, sneakers, or pen bole ja rahe th."

Mahir: Tujhe bara pata hai.

Kuhu: Haan pata hai na. K mera bhai pagal hogaya hai.

Mahir threw pillows on him and she ran out from his room, while Mahir sat on bed and says "Ye....Ye... dream...I hope esa kuch na ho. Har baat pr break up! Ese to ban gaya mera future. "

He thinks about Bela and says "You are so cute my angel, your tantrums in my dream was so cute, but that was too much!"

He gets up, and open his cupboard to see the same clothes which he wore in dream and got late, he looks at another clothes but they are filled with wrinkles and are not pressed. He came downstairs and says "Mumma mere kapre koi bhi press nahi hai!"

Sumi: Mene kaha tha bhushan ko usne krwadiye hain. Cupboard me dekho.

Mahir: Wo wale nahi pehenne mujhe. 

Sumi: Mahir dramebaazi mat karo. Larkiyon k jaise.

Mahir: Mumma!

Sumi: Mahir.....

Mahir: Fine!

He gets ready and says "She will fall flat!" She realises what he actually said and cursed his tongue. Then leave from here for college and reach there.

He enters in college (late😂) he is too despressed that he is sweating in winter. He wipes his face with tissue and says "Be confident Mahir! " he enters in class and saw only one seat is empty and that is besude his love.

He went to sit here,while Bela gets up and says "you are late Mahir! You are so careless. Now sit!" He sat and looks at her and says to himself "Kal to itni sharma rahi th aaj kia hogayaa"

This is called fate!

Promo: Mahir dreams are coming true😂