Part - Thirteen

Both fall down in cliff, And went into deep in water. Mahir came out and looks at Bela who is trying to swim but can't. He went to her and holds her by her waist. Bela gasps and put her whole weight on his shoulder by holding his shoulders.

She breathes heavily, hugging him tightly and keep in his embrace. Her heart is racing and she is trying to calm herself. But her heart is too fast.

Mahir: Bela...calm down....you are shivering......calm down.

Her eyes are getting red. Mahir holds her from waist,  and pulls her close to him. She looks at him. Mahir rubs her cheek and says "Calm down.....kuch nahi hoa.....try to calm yourself....."

Bela nodded and tighten her arms on her shoulders and hugs him. He kissed her hairs and rubbed her back and says "Shhhhh.....Relax Don't panick....give yourself some peace....."

Bela: Wo.......

Mahir: Dont speak just calm your self.

Bela nodded,  while Mahir pick her in his arms, holding her throught her waist and thighs. He put her down on sand. Bela took a deep breathe, while mahir asks her "Are you fine....." Bela nodded and pulls him in hug.

She was laying on sand,while Mahir is on her. Both are holding each other. After a while, when Both are feeling calm and relaxed. Both get up....Mahir looks at her abd says "What the hell? Bela kyun koodi cliff se?????...."

Bela: Mein nahi koodi. I don't know kese gir gy. Or mene tumhara hath bhi chor diya tha...I am so dumb.

Mahir: Tumhara na dimaag kharab hai. Agar tumko kuch ho jata to....kese rehta mein......

Bela: But kuch hoa to nahi....so please

Mahir: Ab kia karein....I Don't know where to go......

Bela: Ummm.....chalo dekhte hain....

Mahir: Ye to pooora jungle hai....

Bela: Mahir...kahi na kahi to raasta hoga...come...

They walk for two hours but they didn't find any thing, even any person.....Bela sat down on rock and says "Mahir I can't walk any more.... "

Mahir: Bela...raat ho jaygi phir mushkil hogi.....

Bela :kuch nahi hoga.....lets spend a night here only....

Mahir: Okay let me find some safe place....Just then his eyes falls on a hut. He smiles and says "Bela...look there....we can go there!" Bela smiles back and nodded. They both ran there. Mahir open the door and took her inside... he closes the door and says "Nice place...... quit interesting matlab i never saw a hut in my life!"

Bela: Mee....(sneeze)too....(sneeze)

Mahir: Arre tumko to thand lag rahi hai....kapre bhi geele hain....wait me kuch dekhta hoon.

Bela: Mahur its okay!

Mahir: Arre ruko na....

Mahir started to search for something when he saw a duvet hanging on a rope. He took it and says "Tum ye pehen lo...."

Bela: No Ye thik hai....

Mahir: Bela...already white shirt.....please change karlo.......

She realized, he is getting uncomfortable by her white coloured top...which is exposing her body. She looks here and there, and saw there is no space for her changing. Mahir understand the fact and says "Mein bahar hata hoon!"

Bela: "Nahi tumko thand lagegi tum yahi raho ne corner pr manage kr longi....you just turn....

Mahir nodded and turns while,  Bela undone her dresses and wrapped only duvet on her body. She came and sat besides Mahir,  Mahir looks at her and mesmerized by her beauty. She is looking freaking hot. She put her head on his shoulder, Mahir carasses her hairs and says "What happen? Uncomfortable?"

Bela: No..I trust you....its just that I am thinking what if we died?

Mahir: Don't worry! Jab marne ka waqt aata hai to insaan ko jana hi parhta hai......

Bela: Bhot thand hai....

Mahir: You wait....I will go and get something to eat....

Bela: Okay let's go....

Mahir: What? Only I am going....

Bela: No please.....agar tum raasta bhool gy to....

Mahir: Bel....

Bela: No....No...

Mahir: Okay come...

They both went out to search for fruits. They got some apples and oranges, while rains start and they got drenched. They ran towards their hut. Both sighs, then they have apples, both are shivering due to cold. Mahir make her lay and ask her to sleep and in a minute she falls sleep.

Mahur is trying to sleep, but cant. Bela start shivering badly. Her duvet is also wet due to rain water, Mahir try to calm her, but all in vain. He rubbed her hands and feet, trying to give her heat. While she open her eyes a little and says "Mahirrr....." trembling with cold. Her body temperature is going low...

Promo: Broken Behir.