Part - Forty Three

Mahir pinned her to wall and kisses her neck, Bela clutches his shirt with her tiny fists, Mahir bites her neck lightly, Bela feels his lips on her body and moans. He backs off and looks at her face, her face is shining, her cheeks are looking like strawberry. Her lips curved into a blushy smile and her eyes are closed.

Mahir pecks her lips and says "You are seriously an angel. " Bela open her eyes and saw him so close to him, and blushes. For giving him sign she too pecks his lips and ran from there, leaving a blushy Mahir.

Days passed! Behir start growing closer and closer, their cute kisses and care for each other makes them realise they are in love, but they never confess. Both behaves like a couple but didn't confess their love yet. Their relation is still a secret.

One day! Bela came to his cabin and saw him busy in work, he didn't realise that Bela is there. So Bela went behind him and stands behind his chair, she holds his neck by her arms making his head caged and says "Mahir.....!" Mahir smiles realising who it is! He holds her hands and while she bends and kisses his cheek.

Mahir turns and pulls her on his lap, Bela got astound by his move, but settled in his lap. Mahir nuzzels in her neck, making  her cheek turns red.

Bela blushes and says "Mahir.....choro koi aa jayga!" Mahir nodded in no and keep doing what he want, after getting satisfy by her neck, he backs off and says "I will pick you today! Meri cousin ki birthday party hai or sab jayenge except me, so I will pick you."

Bela: Is baat ko mein kis taraf le kr jaon? Tum bore ho rahe ho isliye bula rahe ho ya to.....

Mahir: Raat ko milo pata chal jayga.

Bela: Ok bye!

Mahir: Not Before a kiss....

Bela: Awww kitni cute hai na dono...

Mahir: haan

At night! Bela got ready in denim shirts and an off shoulder top. When juhi came and says "Ye kia chal raha hai....Mahir or tere beech!" Bela blushes and  says "Kuch nh chal raha!"

Juhi: Mumma se permission li hai k Suhaani k ghar ja rahi hoon......or bahar Mahir wait kr raha hai......kia chal raha hai.

Bela: Ye to mujhe bhi nahi pata! But kuch to hai.....

Juhi: Matlab aaj raat ko suhaani nahi Mahir k sath hogi????

Bela: Haan!

Juhi: Acha ji to baat raaton tak pohach gy hai.

Bela: Shut up Juhi! Ab Mumma ko mat bolna......because we didn't confess our love yet.

Juhi: okay as you say my princess!

Bela kisses her cheek and came downstairs, where Her mom and dad were sitting! She bids bye and was about to go, when Aditiya stops her abd says "Kaha ja rahi ho!!!!" Bela bites her  tongue and turns towards him and says "Dad wo....wo....Su....Suhaani k ghar..."

Aditiya:  kyun?

Bela: Dad wo......

Her Mumma:  jane dijiye frnd k ghar ja rahi hai or kahi nh.....

Aditiya: Friend k ghar hi jana kahi or mat chali jana!

Bela nodded like a baby and left! She came out from home and walks some meters and found Mahir's car. She glares at him and says "Itni door kyun park ki!"

Mahir: Me to aaya tha....but tumhari sister ne bhej diya...

Bela: Ok fine! Chalein.....

Mahir: What is this? Where is my tight hug?

Bela blushes and caged him in her arms,  Mahir kisses her shoulder and backs off. Soon they reached Mahir's home! Mahir came out from car and extends his hand to Bela. Both enters in home, while Bela explores while house and praises him. After showing whole house! Mahir asks servant to cook food. When food gets ready! They both feeds each other.

After filling their tummy, Bela gets up and went to washroom, to washes her hands, while Mahir gives order to servants to leave. Bela came out from washroom, and Mahir caught her by holding her waist.

Bela got astound and says "Mahir what is this? Koi aagaya to?" Mahir rubs his nose against her and says "Koi nahi aayga meri jaan! Is poore ghar me aaj sirf tum ho or sirf me! " 

Bela blushes hearing him and bends her eye lids down.

Bela looks at Mahir and says "Ummmm bus bhi karo.....I have turned red! Itna kiss or bite kon krta hai!"

Mahir smiles shamelessly and says "Abhi tum busy ho mere sath, thori der m Human Bela or Mahir busy honge! Unke ek hote hi humko unki body me jane k liye permission mil jaygi. "

Bela too smiles emotionally and says "Uske baad sirf khushiyaan! Sirf pyar....sirf hum dono...." Mahir nodded abd cups her face. He captures her lips in a passionate kiss.

Promo: Behir Romance

To be continued...

Target: 150 votes