Part - Thirty Two

First  of all sorry for so much late! All tjanks to pearbhi_paradise who reminds me that I have to write this story too😂😂😂

On Engagement Day!

Bela is getting ready, in a pink gown with silver jewellery. She looks at mirror and finds herself ready perfectly. When someone hugs her from back with a jerk.

She gets astounds and was about to shout, when the naughty and hot person whispers," Its me your darling hubby!"

She blushes and says "You scared me! Abhi mein cheekhti to sab aajate...." Mahir pecks her lips and says "kia karein tum mera touch pehchanti nahi...." he said with a sad pout!

Bela smiles and wraps his hand around her waist by holding them and says "Tum wo khoobsurat sach ho meri zindagi ka jisse koi nh jhutla skta. Tumhara touch hi nahi....tumhari aahat bhi pehchan skti hoon its just that mene expect nahi kiya tha or mera dhiyaan nh tha!" Mahir kisses her neck and says "Awww mera bacha!"

Bela smiles and says," I love you so much!"

Mahir: Thank you!

Bela: Huh! I love you k liye koi thank you bolta hai!

Mahir: Acha I love you too meri jaan! Wese tooth brush share krne k liye ready ho na???

Bela: Mahir tooth brush share nh krte....germs exchange hote hain.

Mahir: Acha kiss me germs exchange nh hote.

Bela: wo pyar hota hai.

Mahir: Ye bhi pyar hota hai.....hum daily subah uth kr sath washroom jayenge fresh hone....me tooth brush pr tooth paste lagaonga or ek hi se dono share karenge. Kabhi tum krna kabhi mein.....

Bela: Ewwww ek tooth paste too....Mahir tum bhot gande ho.

Mahir: Arre.....

Bela: Mouth me germs hote hain...

Mahir: To kiss kyun krte hain.....

Bela: Thik hai to aaj k baad we won't kiss. You can kiss on cheek, neck and where you want except lips. Okay?

Mahir: Arre nahi nahi...cholly

Bela hugs him and says "I love you Mahir hugs her back and feels her warmth on his body and says "You are trying to get tall!"

Bela: Kia karoon aapko hug krne k liye heels peheni parhti hain.

Mahir: You can hug me by waist.....

Bela: yeah I can! But you are my property....I will hug you the way I want! If i want to hug you by neck, I will wear heels. If by your waist so I wont wear them.

Mahir removes her heels and says "Mujh pr haq jatane k liye tumhein in heels ki zaroorat nh. Mujhe boldena I have my ways,  " Bela blushes and asks "Your ways?"

Mahir nodded and says "Wanna see!" Bela nodded desperately, while mahir holds her by her waist and picks her in his arms, she hugs him by holding his neck, while he was holding her by her waist, her feets are in air.

She pulls apart little, still being in his arms and pecks his lips and says "You are such a gentle man!" Mahir hugs her while bela aaks "Now please drop me! Warna koi aajayega.

Mahir: So what?

Bela: Drop me na.....

Mahir: okay

Bela; okay.....ab chalein....mumma ne already mujhe bula liya hai.

Mahir: haan!

They both holds each ither hand, while every one praise our PearBhi urf MoJo urf Behir.....

Then every one asks them fir dance, Mahir looks at her holds her hand and says "Would You like to dance with me!" Bela nodded and a tear escapes from her eyes. Mahir wipes it.

They start dancing on Piya ore Piya!

Mahir took her on stage and holds her right hand and go a little away then, he pulls her with a jerk. To which she landed on his chest, Bela blushes while Mahir holds her waist and start swaying in rhythum.

He holds her right hand and twirls her. She falls and he catches her. He winks at her and going to peck her lips, when bela stops him by going little away. Mahir holds her hand and pulls back. She blushes and hides her face in his chest, while mahir too hugs her and the finishes their dance.

(I dont yeh kis type ka dance tha😂😂😂😂. Dont laugh at this stupid dance of Behir which I wrote)