Part - Twenty Nine

Bela pours wine in glasses and passes one to Mahir! Mahir smiles and there cheered glasses, Mahir back hugs her, and gulps his wine. Bela feels his hot breathe on her shoukder and gasps,  Mahir places his lips on her bare shoulder and kisses it.

Mahir whispers: You gave wine to drink, what if we lose our control.

Bela: So what?

Mahir: Ohh my baby is giving me surprises,  Bela smiles and pushes him lightly and ran from there. Mahir put his glass on table and chases her. Bela giggles and ran but Mahir holds her hand and pulls her, she landed on his chest with jerk, Bela tries to run but mahir caged her.

Bela: Mahur leave me....please....

Mahir: No....

Bela: please baby....

Hearing baby, his hold lightens automatically and Bela took chance and ran from there.

Mahir; this is unfair Bela.....

Bela: awww everything is fair in love and war!

He smiles and says "Acha ji roko!" Mahir ran and catch her, he pushed her on bed and gets on top of her. With this jerk and romantic move. Bela lost her breathe, she closes her eyes and tries to catch her breathe. Mahir smiles at her reaction amd says "Mujhe nahi pata tha meri yeh baby blush bhi karti hai!"

Bela blushes more, while Mahir movesp to her neck and start placing feather like kisses on her shoulder, Bela clutches his shirt, and digs her nails on his back.

While mahir nuzzels in her hair, he kisses her chin making her moan slowly, "Ummmm....Mahirrr!" He back off and looks in her eyes, seeing his dark brown eyes, which is full of love and desires. She feels shy and blushes more hard and turned the best shade of red.

Mahir captures her lips in his and start kissing her slowly, he kisses her for 5 minutes and then broke apart. Bela blushes, while Mahir holds her chin and says "Are you fine?" Bela nodded.

Mahir: Should I stop?

She nodded in no, while Mahir understabd her actions and says "Stop me if you feel uncomfortable....." and he start kissing her neck and travel down to her shoulder making it wet with his saliva.

Bela moans while Mahir switches position and open the zip of her dress. She gasps and holds his shirt tightly, Mahur kisses her cheek, while  his hand started to slide her dress from her shoulder and soon her dress was on floor, he removes his shirt and gets on top of her. He took blanket and covers them with duvet, inside duvet, he is kissing every corner of her body.

He squeezes her breast and sucks them. Giving her extrene pleasure  and making her moan.

Then he undone their remaining clothes and enters in her, making her scream, he kissed her lips, soothing her pain and removes the flick of her hair and started to ruffles his hair. Soon her pain turns into pleasure and Mahir broke their kiss and then he hides them in duvet.

Next morning! Bela woke up by feeling someone on her. That someone is her one and only love, she blushes remembering last night and kissed his forehead. Mahir mummbles in sleep! Whike Bela whispers "Good morning!"

Mahir: Ummmm....sone do na....

Bela: Kyun uthna nahi hai?

Mahir: Ummm....tang mat karo.....

Just then his phone ring, bela checks it and says "Mahir.....tumhari mom!" Mahir hugs her tightly and says "Tum baat krlo..."

She picks call,.

Sumi: Mahir kaha hai tu ...kabse phone try kr rahi hoon unreachable hai!

Bela: Aunty....mein Bela....Mahir mere sath hai...

Sumi: Ohh kaha hai wo?

Bela: Wo...woo...washroom...washroom mein hai....

Sumi:Okay take care but usko bolna call kare free ho kr.

Bela: Sure!

She cuts call and put the mobile back on table. She took her mobile and clicks a selfie, Mahir got up and says "Kia kar rahi ho Bela? Ese kon selfie leta hai....naked seriously?" Bela blushes and says "Covered hai blanket and it is for remembering, come on kiss my cheek. I wanna click picture. " he kissed and she click picture.

Bela: Now.....lips...

Mahur pecks her lips while she clicked pictures, bela put her mobile back. And she sat on bed, so does Mahir! He holds her waist and says "I LOVE YOU!"

Bela: I LOVE YOU TOO!

Target = 160 votes!