Part - Five

Bela thinks "What did happen? I kissed a boy. I don't know how to react. I am feeling so shy. Why the hell I didn't notice the chair is broken. After kiss, he flirts with me. Did he like me? What if I will fall for him. No I cant! I can't fall for him. He is so innocent. "

She keep thinking, when Mahir came and sat besides her. Anu and Rehaan is surprised. Mahir holds her spoon and fill it with meal and make her eat. She ate silently. Anu and Rehaan were totally shocked. Bela looks at Mahir amd says "Tu...tum "

Anu to Rehaan: Did she stammer?

Mahir: Haan mein!

Bela: Dekho please tum jao. Please!

Anu and Rehaan are shocked by her behaviour as she never pleaded someone and never stammer. Because she is so bold but now she is scared of Mahir. Mahir smiles and says "Me to Rose dene aaya tha"

Bela: Mujhe nahi chahiye!

Anu: Tum pagal ho jao yaha se.

Mahir: Haan! I like her.

Anu: But she don't ab jao.

Mahir: Wo inhone kaha that meri shaadi usse kr wayegi jisko mein....

Bela: Anu.... tu kia baaton mein lag gy. Mahir please abhi tum jao.

Mahir tucked rose in her hairs and kisees her cheek. She is shocked,While Mahir left.

Rehaan: Ye kia hai Bela? Itna daring larka.

Bela: .......

Anu: Tu usko kuch boli kyun nahi?

Bela:.......

She is shocked, she didn't hear anything and left from there. Anu and Rehaan looks at her going and got confused. In afternoon! Bela is waiting for cab, when Mahir came and says "Should I drop you?" Bela looks at him and says "Dekho Mahir please jao. " Mahir smiles and says "Okay Bye!"

He went to his home and he put his  bag on table, While Sumitra came and says "Kia hoa? Itna khush kyun hai?" Mahir hugs his mother and says "Mumma I am so happy!" Sumitra looks at him and says "Kyun?"

Mahir: I like a girl and I kissed her also.

Sumitra: You know, I am your mother.

Mahir: Offcourse Mumma,  tabhi to sab bata raha hoon. I like her she is cute and so delicate but....

Sumitra: Do you love her?

Mahir: I dont know Mumma. But wo....

Sumitra: Before confessing, just make sure you love her, I won't allow any time pass.

Mahir: Mumma You know na i won't do anything like this.

Sumitra: Give her some time to adjust with you. Jaldi jaldi me kuch nahi krna.

Mahir: But I kissed her cheek also.

Sumitra: Did she allow you?.

Mahir: I Don't know!

Sumitra :Don't force yourself on her. Be her friend and try to understand her. Than after getting sure that, you are in love with her. you can confess. And keep in your mind. If she is born for you she won't go anywhere so dont go too fast.

Mahir: Okay Mumma! I will give her time and wont go too close to her untill she wants.

Sumitra: That's my good boy! By the way what is her name?

Mahir: I don't know!

Sumitra: You kissed her and you don't know her name.

Mahir: Wo... i forgot to ask..... She even say that i dont know her name but I replied that, there is no need of name.

Sumitra: you are such a crazy guy. Now go and have shower. I will serve lunch.

Mahir: Okay Mumma!

Mahur went to his room, he have shower and came outside in bathrobe. He got shock to see Bela in his room, wearing a red colour saree with back less blouse. She is looking freaking hot. Mahir is amazed by her beauty. Bela smiles and sits on bed, while Mahir looks at her and sat besides her and says "Tum yaha kia kar rahi ho!"

Bela: I love you Mahir!

Mahir: I love you too! I love you so much.He hugs her tightly and started to kiss her neck. Bela moans "Mahirrrr..."

Mahir get lost in her and started to kiss her neck hardly, leaving love bite on her neck. Bela came out of his hold and went to window side area. She looks outside. It was raining. Scene was so romantic.

Mahir came from back, and back hugs her. He places his cold hands on her hot waist. She gasp while mahir hands travel under her saree. He picks her in his arms and put her on bed. Bela blushes, while Mahir sits besides her and pulls her on his lap.