Part - Forty

A handsome man, enters in a building. When Receptionist says,"Good morning sir!" That man smiles and says,"Good morning!" He walks and saw his employes doing their work. And they are totally engrossed. There is a pin drop silence between employes!

He smiles and says "Good morning! " Employes stands up and says "Good morning sir! Sorry we didn't realize!" Man smiles and says "That's absolutely okay! I am happy that you are doing your work. You all are so hardworking. I am proud of you!"

Everyone smiles, while man asks them to sit and he walks towards his cabin. He enters in cabin to find his PA is serving coffee.

Man: Thanks Rajesh!

Rajesh: Welcome Mahir sir!

Yeah that, sweet and hot boy is none other than our hero Mahir! He sits peacefully and says "Rajesh! Malhotra industries k sath jo meeting fix ki thi! Can you please post poned it!" Rajesh nodded and says "Sure sir! " He leaves.

So he is our Mahir Singhania, a famous bussiness man and a kind hearted guy. He is like a cute boy. His first priority is his work. Bit his mom wants a sautan of his work, his wife! But he is not interested in marriage!

After an hour, someone enter in his cabin and says "Hey Mr Singhania. You are post poning today's meeting. "He looks up to find, a beautiful and a hot girl is standing there.

He gets up and says "Aap?" Girls look at him and says "I am Miss Bela Malhotra! It was my first project ever and aapne?.....aapne meeting post poned krdi! Do you think I am a fool. Who was waiting for this meet eagerly! "

Mahir got scared and says "Miss Vela Ma...." Bela interrupts and says "Its Bela not Vela!"

Mahir: Ok Miss Bela Malhotra! I was little busy!

Bela; Busy what busy! Paharh torh rahe th!

Mahir: Acha I am sorry! Very very sorry!

Bela starts crying like a child and says "You post poned meeting! Bcoz of you...all my happiness....went into well!" Mahir looks at her and says "Please aap roiye mat!" Bela looks at him and passes a deadly glare and says "Am i rondho? You called me rondho? How dare you? Pehle meeting cancel krte ho phir rondhu bolte ho. Don't you know larkiyaan jaldi roti hai?"

Mahir: Mein larki thori hoon!

Bela: You are giving me answers! Galti kr k guilt nahi hota!

Mahir: Mujhe nahi pata tha meri maa!

Bela: Mein tumhari maa nahi hoon! You pagal larke.....

Mahir eyes turned widened and says "Madam dekhiye me aapse maafi maangta hoon ghor kalyug kia hai mene!"

Bela: Ghor Kalyug? Ye kia hota hai? Tum doosri language use kr rahe ho. So that mein samjh na paon ! (She starts crying more)

Mahir shooks her head and says "Its hindi only! It mean I did a sin!" Bela looks at him and says "Sure?" Mahir nodded! Mahir passes water. She drank in one gulp. And looks at Mahir and says "I am not  doing any deal with you!" Mahir got confused and says "Arre....suno Madam!" He pulls her by hand as she was about to go. She lost balance, Bela falls on him and he couldn't support her, but holds her waist and falls on floor.

They both falls on floor and get lost in each other eyes. Something start flashing in their mind, the scene when Bela falls on Mahir, near washroom area!

Otherside! Bela looks at Mahir and says "Wo log mil chuke honge?" Mahir smiles and holds her, he pulls her and she falls on his lap. He hugs her from back and tied her arms by his and says,"Haan mil chuke hain. Or tum humesha k jese mujh pr cheekh rahi ho. Ro rahi ho...gussa ho rahi ho!"

Bela eyes turned widened and says "Me gussa krti hoon!" Mahir smiles and says "Aage suno to. Mein ek innocent sa bussiness man hoon!"

Bela: Nahi sunna tum gande ho. Apna character cute banaya mujhe rondho or gusse wali.

Mahir: Arre.....acha suno....abhi Bela Mahir k upar gir gy hai, as mene kheecha tumko.

Bela: For your kind information, mujhe sirf pata nh hai k kia chal raha hai. I can feel your touch!

Mahir: Acha baba ab suno....tum mere upar ho, with your all weight on me. My chest and your chest both met, our body met....

Bela: Lips met? (She asked excitedly).

Mahir: Pehli mulaqaat hai...or kiss krwa doon wahh..... tumko agar kiss chahiye to mujhko bolo....me donga...

Bela: Acha continue.....

Mahir: Then we both are staring each other and pehle jaise tum uthi or.....

To be continued...

Target :150 votes