Part - Thirty Six

Behir reached manali! They went to their farmhouse! Bela was so excited to see her new room. She holds Mahir hand and says "Mahir I want whole decorated,  and well maintained!" Mahir open the door of room and says "I knew it that's why mam your orders were already done." Bela looks at the room and get astound.

The room was decorated with rose flowers, candles and fairy lights, everything is just so beautiful, rose petals are already lying on bed and  waiting for Behir. She turns to look at mahir but he was not there. She starts searching him.

When she heard a voice!

Ek ladki thi deewani si, ek ladke pr wo marti thi,
Par na jane kisse darti thi,
Ladke ko khud se door rakhti thi,
Khud bhi roti or ladke ko bhi rulaati thi,
Bhot hi ziddi thi,
Demanding thi,
Pr beautiful or caring bhi thi,
Jalti thi pr kehti nh thi,
Pyar krti th pr jatane se darti thi,
Pr ladka bhi bara ziddi tha,
Akhir us'si ka aashiq tha,
Kayi mushkilon k baad larki maan gy,
Wo jhalli Pyar ka izhaar kr gy,
Unki shaadi ho gy,
Ab bus bache hone baki hai,
Pray kijiye k wo humesha khush rahe!

Bela's eyes become teary, she bursts out crying, when mahir back hugs her. She turns and hides her face in his chest, clutches his shirt with her tiny fists. Mahir rubbed her back and says "Bela ese rogi to me kuch surprises nh donga!" But she kept crying.

Mahur locked the door and hugged her, she feel relax, while Mahir wipes her tears and holds her by her chin, she looks at him and then closes her eyes, while Mahir captures her lips by his. He holds them in his lips for a while and then start moving his lips, Bela also responds, he picks her in his arms, while Bela wrapped her legs around his waist,  he makes her sit on bed and breaks the kiss.

He sat besides her and says "Ab se no rona, tum or mein ek hai, hum humesha sath rahenge!" Bela nodded and hugs him tightly,  Bela started to unbutton his shirt, when Mahir stops her and says "Not so soon baby....first go and get ready! " Bela looks at him getting irritate.

Mahir smirks and says "Ab jldi se rona band karo or jo washroom me box parha hai usse pehen kr aao!" Bela nodded while blushing and left. While Mahir is waiting for her. After 15 minutes Bela came out and saw him standing near balcony, she rans to him and hugs him, making him warm by her hot body.

Mahir turns and got amazed by seeing his love in hot attire. She was wearing a pink colored silk frok, up to her thighs and a white colured netted shrug on it. He feels as he is seeing a view of heaven. Bela blushes and says "Please dont stare like that!" He cames out from his la la la land. He pulls curtains of balcony, covering room and pinned her to wall.

He start gazing her sexy neck, he melts by her hottness, and kisses her neck. He starts placing open mouth kisses on her neck, while Bela closes her eyes and feels his lips on her body. He came to her jaw line and started to suck her chin. Bela moans loudly.

Promo: Romance and a good news!

To be continued...

Target: 140 votes