Part - Four

Next day! Mahir enters in college and act like a Mimosa, Bela looks at him and says "Kia hoa Mr Ouch! Don't you think you are acting weird!" Mahir fakes smile and says "Tumhari us bet se zyada mujhe apni first kiss ki fikar hai!"

Bela: Don't worry!  First kiss wali ko tumhari first bride bana denge.

Mahir: You are so....

Bela: I know i am so beautiful! Dont praise me. Mr Ouch what is your name?

Mahir: Ma....

Just then kartik comes qnd says "Bro jaldi chal lecture k liye late ho raha hai!" Mahir left from there with kartik.

Anushka came and says "Bela lets go lecture k liye late ho raha hai!" Bela nodded and both went to class. Professor start his lecture, Mahir's mind is only on the dare. Professor threw a marker on him.

Professor: What is this? Tumhara dhiyaan kaha hai!

Mahir: Sorry sir! I am not well. I need some fresh air

Professor: Okay!  Go out and take some fresh air.

Mahir: thank you!

He left from there while Bela giggles, Professor looks at her and says "Yaha pr koi joke chal raha hai."

Bela: Sorry!

Professor: Out!

Bela makes an irritate face and goes out of class and looks at Mahir, he looks at Bela's face  and chuckles, Bela gave an angry glare to him and says "Tum has rahe ho tumko ke batati hoon!" Mahir looks at a class room, which is empty. He went there, while Bela chases him. Mahir is about to go, when Bela locks the door and says "Bhot hasi aarahi hai na!"

Mahir: Please touch mat krna, please wo dekho camera me sab dikhega!

Bela: Ye kharaab h.

Mahir:Please touch mat krna.

Bela: Ohhh yeah! Tumko me kal bataongi.

Mahir giggles and sat on chair, Bela took another chair and sit besides mahir but she didn't see that chair have only 3 legs, mean its 1 leg is broken. And she was about to fall when Mahir holds her by her shoulder and hands and save her. Mahir realise he touched her and he immediately make her stand and leaves her. Bela was also little nervous. While Mahir pinned her to wall and says "I am Mahir! "

Bela: Be....

But befire she can complete he leans towards her, making her gasp. She closed her eyes and starts breathing heavily, when mahir make contact of their lips. They both holds each other lips in their lips and keep them in same position for sometime.

Bela lost her control while Mahir start to move his lips slowly, he starts to sucks her lips while Bela licks his lips. Mahir holds her neck while Bela's hand automatically reaches on his hair and start ruffling.

Mahir bites the corner of her lips lightly making her moan. She fists his hair tightly. The kiss was not so harsh. It was a slow but deep  kiss. Where both are sucking each other lips. After sometime, Bela felt short of breathe and mahir leaves her lips. Both have an amazing eyelock.

Mahir looks in her eyes, she bends her eyes down and blushes, Majir smiles and says "mene to dare complete kiya, ab tumhari baari."

Bela: it's so embarassing, me....mese....kese.

Mahir smiles and says "To thik hai sabke saamne na bolo mujhko hi boldo." Bela closes her eyes and tries to say it but cant. Mahir understand it and kisses her cheek and says "Its okay! Thank you for making my first kiss so beautiful my would be wife!"

Bela got surprised by his words and her breathe hitched. Their faces are too close to each other that can easily feel each other hot breathe. Bela feels nervous and turns her face. Mahir places a kiss on her neck and says "See you soon! Soon to be Mrs Sehgal!"

Bela: Mera to naam bhi nahi pata. To ese kese....

Mahir: Kyun naam kia is pal ko badal dega?

Bela: Mahir...leave me please

Mahir leaves her and says "Bye my wifey! "

Mahir left from there, while Bela is shocked, that what did it happen? She is feeling shy and nervous for the first time in her life. Her behaviour is like Mahir. It feel like that Mahir changed her by one kiss. She somehow came out from shock and went out.

At Lunch time!

She is sitting with her friends, her plate is full and she is just staring at food and playing with it. Anushka noticed it and says "Bela...tu thik to hai...kaha khoyi hoi hai. " Bela looks at them and says "Tumne kuch kaha!"

Anushka: Wow! Kia hoa tu thik hai?

Bela: Yeah! Am fine.

_______________________________

Next chapter will only post after good response!!!!!.....