Part - Fourteen

Mahir checks her breathe which is too low, he start crying looking at her in this vulnerable condition. He holds her hand and says "Bela.....Bela...ankhein kholo please....open your eyes Bela..." but she didn't response.....

Mahir's pov: I Don't know what to do my love is laying life less infront me. Her condition is getting worst.  I can't let her die. I will die but cant let her. She have to live, she have to breathe, she have to smile, she have to laugh, she have to fulfil her dreams.

Mahur is continously rubbed her feet and hands and but that's of no use, by getting no more option, he undone his shirt and lays besides her, he hovers over her and holds her by her waist and switches position and make her lay on him. She holds him in unconscious state.

Mahir closed his eyes, and open the knot of her duvet, which was holding duvet, He removes it and wrapped it on them. He hugs her tightly and gives her body heat, he kisses her neck, his eyes are keep leaving tears and not holding them. He looks at her and says "I am sorry! But it was important! " saying this he squeezes her, while Bela kisses his neck and says "I lo.....love you Ma...Mahir!"

He heard her confession and happiness tears start flowing from his eyes, he feels her heart is coming to its normal states. He kissed her forehead and slept, holding her close to himself.

Next Morning! Mahir woke up and fibds her snoring, he smiles abd says "I love you too!" He stares at her. But bela woke up and rubbed her eyes, she looks at him and smiles and hugs him  tightly. Mahir hugs her back inside duvet only.

She felt his cold hands and looks at her self and find herself naked in his arms, she immediately gets up and slaps him. Mahir got shocked by her reaction.

Bela: Kia kiya yeh?

Mahir took step to came close to her, and try to explain her, but she points finger on him and says "Stay away! Stay away from me.... you....took advantage of..."

Mahir: I didn't Bela....your condition was so worst. That's why?

Bela: Or kia kia kiya tumne mere sath.....bolo Mahir kia hoa raat ko warna.....warna I swear me kuch kr longi khud ko!

Mahir: Bela....esa kuch nahi hai.....tumko thand lag rahi th to I just....

Bela: What just? What just? You just killed me by doing this......

Mahir: Kuch nahi hoa hai....tum....

Bela: Shut up! You just shut up Mahir......kyun aaye mere qareeb. Mene kaha tha mujhe bachao? nahi na!!!! To kyun kiya yeh sah arre mar jane dete mujhe.....par wo sab kyun kiya...

Mahir: You mean....jo mene kiya usko na hone dene k liye tum marne ko tayar ho. Itna bura hoon mein. Itna ganda hoon?

Bela: Haan ho...what you took advantage????... Why the hell you touched me? I just want to die...Mahir.....

Mahir anger rises it peak. He pushes her and pinned her on wall and smashed his lips on her....and kiss her as hard as he can, telling her that how much she hurted him. He continued to kiss her while Bela try to push him but all in vain. He starts bitung her lips.

she start crying due to hard kiss. Mahir open his eyes and saw her tears. He broke apart and says "Isko kehte hain advantage lena.....samjhi.....jaha tumhe takleef hoyi......kal raat takleef se bachane ki koshish kar raha tha. Ro raha tha tumhare liye k agar tumko kuch ho gaya to...but you cared less."

Bela wipes her lips abd start crying badly, Mahir saw her and feels guilty for no reason. He sat on one corner by resting his head on wall. He keep recalling her hatred words. Which are eating him up from inside. He is continuously looking at Bela, who is crying badly, while holding her knees.

He gets up and took her clothes, which was drying and came to her. He passes her clothes and says "I am waiting outside...kapre pehen lo....ye chadar uncomfortable hogi tumhare liye!"

Bela took her clothes while he waited outside, she get dressed and thdy both start walking in jungle. Both are silent, they didn't talk to each other. Bela is continuously crying while Mahir is feeling guilty, looking at her.

He looks at her, she is crying till now.....four hour passed but Bela didn't stop crying. Mahir is hitting himself, mentally. And then......