Part - Forty One

From now I will write Spirit Behir as Bold fonts

In office!

Bela looks at mahir in anger and says "Choro!" But he is in his lalala land! Bela got angry and shouts in his ear very loudly, "Chorooooooo!" His ear canal was about to blast.

Bela: Hoooo me itni buri hoon! Tum na bhot gande ho Mahir! Mujhe nahi achi lagi yeh love story. Me bus cheekh hi rahi hoon.

Mahir says to himself: Abhi kia kr rahi ho.....

But bela heard it and says "Mahirr......its over now! " Mahir pouts, Bela slaps him play fully and says "Bhot badmaash ho!"

Mahir hugs her and says "Ab continue karein humari Story! " bela smiles and nodded.

Mahir gets up and says "So....Sorry!" Bela glares at him and says "Huh....to ab yeh deal nh hogi! Bye bye....."

Bela: Kitni kharoos hai yeh larki.

Mahir smirks at her and says "Kia kaha?" Bela realize its she only. So she glares at Mahir and says "Ab kia hoga wo pagal to ja rahi hai...." Mahir chuckles and says "Wait and see!"

Mahir: Ek minute!

Bela: Ab kia hai....

Mahir: If you don't mind then we can have meeting here.

Bela: No Thank you! Mr Mahir!

Mahir: Please.....

Bela glares at him and start to beat him with her tiny hands and says "You...crazy boy....you gave me this type of chracter or khud,  sweet sweet ban gy! You are too much Mahir I hate you!"

Mahir: Ahh....hahaha....ahhhhh.....Bela I am sorry!

Bela hits him more and says "You are such a gande larke I hate You...." Mahir holds her waist and pulls her towards him. He smirks and pulls her in a kiss. So dont disturb them now. Let them kiss!

Bela: Okay fine!

But Next moment Bela feels something beautiful around her, while Mahir feelings are mutual. She turns around and feels so good. Both starts sweating badly, even after having Air conditional on low temperature.

Behir broke their kiss, while Mahir smirks and says "Mujhe na Bela Mahir ko milana hai, warna tumko chorta nahi....phir wo feel karenge or phir meeting reh jaygi!" Bela chuckles and says "You are too much!"

After a while both relaxes, Bela looks at him and says "Can we have meeting?" Mahir sighs and nodded.

Bela: Baby I want their kiss please na baby! Please Mahir!

Mahir: As you command!

Mahir: Lets start meeting!

Bela: Hmmm.

Mahir: So humein...... (their meeting starts)

Mahir: Baby first we have to kiss, to make them feel.

Bela stares him and says "What a great Idea Mahir to get kiss!" Mahir chuckles and pulls her in a deep kiss.

Bela's breathe hitched, and she feels as if her worlds stop. Mahir, who was explaining presentation stops. Both  are feelings very strange.

Mahir puts laptop on side and came close to her,He holds her neck and says "Wo..." Bela leans towards him and touches his lips with her lips. Mahir feels current ran down through his spine. She holds her waist and they stands up! Bela's breathe hitched, she holds his upper lip,while he holds her lower.

He slides his hand to her waist, she gasps in kiss. And then both starts kissing slowly.

Behir backs off and says "They start kissing!" Bela blushes and says "I can feel!" Mahur kisses her forehead and says,"I loveyou! "

Bela: I love you more!

Behir backs off, when they feel need of oxygen, both backs off and catch their breathe. Both stares each other and realise what they did? 

Bela bends her head down being embarassed, while Mahir turns to other side and thinks,"What was that? I kissed! I kissed her.....Ohh God why? Why? How will I face her?

To be continued...

Target: 150 votes