Part - Fifteen

Bela is continuously crying while walking, Mahir is stealing glance from her. Atlast his will power answered him and he holds her hand, too tightly and pinned her to nearby tree.

Bela got scared as his eyes are red, due to anger, he grind his teeth and rolls her hand. Bela winches, while mahir hold her another arm tightly, leaving marks. He looks in her eyes and says, "Stop crying! Just stop it....itna kia ro rahi ho....maaf kardo...tum bologi to jail chala jaonga, phassi pr charh jaonga but please chup ho jao..... ye rona band karo...tumhara yeh rona...mujhe maar raha hai. Galti kardi mujhe nahi pata tha, tum itni hurt hogi. Ek kaam karo kill me......kill me damn it."

Bela looks in his eyes and got scared as he is in too much anger, his all nerves can easily seen.

Bela's breathe hitched, while Mahir wipes her tears and says "ab ansu nahi nikalne chahiye...warna!" He backs off. He start walking while, she is following him. Still tears are flowing from her eyes, Mahir is controlling his anger  and try to ignore her tears but can't. 

They got tired by walking and sat on stone. Mahir looks at her dull face and remembers last night. When she says "I love you Mahir!" Mahir thinks for a while and says to himself"If she really love me, so why is she reacting too much! Was that confession true? Yes it can be.....because I saw love in her eyes! Love for me, but what kind of fear she have."

He took out some fruits and passes her. She refuse to eat,while mahir again ask her, controlling himself. She again refused. Mahir threw apple in anger and holds her tightly and says, "Bus karo....marna hai...tumko....haan? Kyun nahi khana kuch? Sorry maaf kardo but please chup ho jao. Itna rogi to mar jaogi, kuch kha lo.

Bela nodded in no. Mahir holds his head and says, "Tum ese nahi manogi. " he took orange and peel his and divided into pieces and forcefully pushed it in her mouth. She is about to throw it when Mahir says, "agar ye nahi khaya to I swear acha nahi hoga!" She got scared and gulps it.

He pushes another carpel in her mouth. She ate it. Like this she finished an Orange. Mahir looks at her and says, "Or chahiye?" Bela nodded while Mahir sat on his place. After taking rest, they again start walking and they finally came out from forest. Mahir smiles seeing road but it was little dark. As evening passed and night is on head. Both went to a nearby hotel, Mahir booked two rooms.

Then he drop her to her and he himself went to his room, both changes their clothes as hotel manager helps them to buy some clothes, so that they can change in to another clothes. Both get ready. After getting ready, Mahir came in her room, with food.

Mahir: Ye kha lena....

Bela: Bhook nahi hai!

Mahir: Mein pooch nahi raha, me bata raha hoon. Kha lena warna mujhe khilana aata hai.
They both had their food and went to their bed.

Mahir's pov: She is continuously crying, I can't see her like this. She think that.....I....I...took advantage of her body but she didn't know what was my condition when she was dieing with cold. I don't know what to do next,  but I can't leave her alone. We are in a strange city and she don't know anyone there. No matter what problem is we have to be with each other.

Bela's pov: I am Sorry! I am really really sorry! Mahir I know you can never use or have a bad eyes on me. But you came close to me. I can't cross my limits. I can't....I can't love you. I know you hate me for my behaviour but please stop loving me. I am not good for you. My life is such a mess. I can't be anyone's. We were friends and we will be.... nothing else....we are not mean to each other. I am sorry!

She is crying badly, recalling their fight, she looks at the ceiling and drifted to sleep.