Alittle info

Note: a lot of things in this book arnt as accurate with the anime/manga, I kinda did my own thing on some parts. So I wrote this while having Covid and I'm still going through Long haul Covid so my mind isn't totally there or here. Things might be jumbled please forgive me. I have terrible spelling and punctuation so don't point that out please cuz there's no fixing that lol but If I have names mixed up or words jumbled in a sentence please let me know. Covid and long haul Covid are no joke, it effects your brain. Tysm!"

-Also Long chapters-

Readers name:   Kita F/N

Reader is cousins with Kita Shinsuke and the same age.

Readers (Pop Pop) Grandfather is Kita Jepei
Readers (Nana) Grandmother is Kita Yumie.
Reader's mother: Kita Namiko
Readers dad: Kita Ryuu > took ur moms family last name<

Reader uncle is Kita Lenni , owner of the nearest goods store known for the freshes good.

Note for future: The whole way the school years are set up in Japan confuses me even though it probably shouldn't. I'm an American I've lived in America all my life and only know the way schools are here. SO this is Fanfiction, if I don't get it right please don't hold it against me but instead go with the flow and everything will turn out fine! Thank you Thank you!

Hair: you can use what hair style and length you want for the beginning of the story but I'm choosing for you after your child's born.

Body Type: Hourglass, Feminine>similar to Shimizu> but maturer with bigger breasts. Your rather fit even when pregnant. Your stunning. Even more so after the birth of your baby.
You don't necessarily have to go by this body type but I'd prefer you did because it matches with the story. I imagined the main character this way for this story.

Reader has a Abusive Father

There is religion in this story, Christianity  to be exact. Thats how main character is brought up.

No preferences for Skin color or Race, I guess that includes nationality.

Reader met the Miya twins in grade school and became good friends.

Over 4000 word chapters in some chapters. I'll let you know if it's a lot at the top of the page.

(The twins are first years at Inarizaki during the fist part of the story)