❀29

I decided to sell my childhood home along with the things inside that I didn't need. We donated some things though. My Uncle took charge in the whole operation and eventually we sold it for a large amount of money that I put back in case I needed it for something like the baby.

While this had been going on I transferred to schools, Inarizaki High but I couldn't attend in person until my third year, 3 months after my child is born. Due to my top scores I became eligible for a program that associated with many schools including Inarizaki High. This program would cost money but I would be able to continue school only I'd be at home. I am going to be assigned a teacher who comes to my home 3 days a week to teach me and give me work to do. It's a program that requires hard work but also the students grade averages must be high to qualify. It's going to be a challenge but I know I can do it. I will be taught the same material as those in my 2 year class, like Shin. I will be assigned a new teacher if I wish to continue my 3rd year at home. We agreed I'd attend in person alittle after 3 months of my child being born. That still lets me start at the beginning of the year. (We are gonna go with that even though it wouldn't be accurate in real life but this is fan-fiction so yeah)

Today, I have a appointment at the doctors.
My first appointment concerning my pregnancy.

Results?

The baby and I are fine.

It's exciting, I'm excited.

I have yet to tell Atsumu about being pregnant nor Mei and Haru. I have gotten close though. I stood outside there house for a while like some stalker but I backed out. I then went back a second time and managed to get to the front door and nock but they weren't home and I knew they weren't. Then a third time this time with a note saying what I had trouble saying to them in person but before I put it into the mail box the wind caught it so that was a fail. I eventually quit trying.

Maybe some day

<example of What your belly will look like through the pregnancy>