❀ 5

"Okay we have f/n's preferred snack Sumu and Samu's preferred snack, Haru and myselfs preferred snack and we picked up some extra things while we were out. Osamu honey would you like to help me cook? This kitchen is best fit for two and we haven't cooked together in a while?" Mei hugs Osamu.

Now that's too sweet

"Sure, can we make Onigiri?"

"We just so happen to have the ingredients so we sure can." Mei replies to Osamu who smiles.

I smile softly.
"His love for Onigiri has only grown stronger."

"Ain't gonna lie, Samu makes the best Onigiri." Atsumu smiles looking at his twin.

"I brought games you two." Haru holds up cards and points to the games on the table.

"Oh, Clue! That's super fun." I pick up the said game.

"Sure why not. I call Colonel Mustard!" Atsumu smiles.

"I'll be scarlet then." I say

"Mrs. Peacock it is." Haru says.

"You don't want professor Plum?" I ask as we set up the game.

"I like Mrs. Peacock better." He replies

"Alright let's start."

-a quick game later, they play the spare characters too.-

"Mrs. Peacock in the Observatory with rope! I knew it!"

Atsumu pouts and Haru sighs but i fist pump because I called it.

"I could have sworn it was Miss Scarlet in Kitchen with the knife!" Atsumu looks at the cards in disbelief.

"Wait you suspected me?" I frown.

"No, I suspected scarlet not you." He says in a matter of fact tone.

"Well, now we know what happended to All the men in her life." Haru says stroking his chin.

Osamu kneels down beside us.

"Dinners ready.."

"Why'd you have to kneel to tell us that bro..?" Atsumu looks at his brother in question but Osamu ignores his brothers question and walks to the table.

"Whatever, Shall we?" Atsumu holds out his hand for me to take which I gladly take hold of.

"Yes, we shall."