❀65

<3219 words>

The talk just so happened to be about Sakura. My Uncle and the Miya's had a agreement. After Mei found the note I wrote explaining why I left and why I didn't return also it contains me being pregnant with Atsumus child at the time—anyway she found the note so she reached out to my uncle.
Thinking he was doing the right thing he told them he would keep In touch with them on the progress of my pregnancy and when Sakura was born. He called them the day Sakura was born so they could come see her through the window. My uncle had sent photos and tapes of Sakura to Mei and Haru but they couldn't contact me or tell their kids anything. It had been decided for mine and Sakuras best interest.

My uncle new deep down I wanted Mei and Haru to be apart of Sakuras life and I wanted the twins to be apart of her life too I just didn't know how to tell them about her. He knew one day I would or he hoped I would.

I'm not upset like I thought I'd be I mean I guess things worked out so I have no reason to be upset. Atsumu and Samu however.. they were kept from some very important information. Atsumu seemed the most angry, even though they where only trying to protect him and his brother. Atsumu felt as Sakuras father he should have known about her If not from me then from his parents. But that's not their place to tell him. It's mine. All of this is my fault. I thought I was protecting Sakura and Atsumu but was I just protecting my self?

The twins went off to think and Mei and Haru are tag teaming both of them at the moment. My uncle is finishing up on dinner.

As for Me, I'm changing Sakura.

"There we go."

Just as I dispose of the pee pee diaper Sakura starts to cry.

"Your hungry I know."

Sakura continues to wail as i unbutton shirt untucking it and I unclip my bra from the front and slide down one side. I didn't wear my nursing bra. I see Sakura move her lips at the sight of my exposed breast. I pick her up holding her below my breast positioning her in her normal spot. She waists no time latching on.

"Your lucky I can still produce milk at times like these. Your a hungry girl."

I smile down at my baby girl who watches from the corner of her eye as she suckles. I hear some one coming and place Sakuras burb rag over my exposed breast. Sakura pushes the towel away not liking the fact that she can't see me.

I see Atsumu come into the room but seeing me breast feeding he turns around.

I call out to him
"Come sit by me. You don't have to be shy Atsumu. It's not like you haven't seen them before anyway."

I watch as he slowly walks to me sitting on the ground beside me. I smile at his actions.

"Granted there alittle bigger than before and your not the one suc— Yer ya but still"

I watch as his mouth lifts into a smirk almost recalling everything he did. When he notices me looking at him he blushes.

"Atsumu I don't care if you see if it will help you get all this bashfulness out of your system. Come on move the rag and watch your Daughter nurse. You gotta get used to it anyway I do this a lot."

Atsumu looks at me like he can't tell if I'm serious or not.

"I promise it will help you get used to it."

Atsumu looks at the rag "this isn't a trick right?"

I hold Sakura in place with one arm and grab the towel with my other hand removing it to the side. I look down at Sakura as she suckles.