❀89

Finally we arrived at the Miya's where Sakura is. I don't wait for sumu and run up the drive leaving him with the luggage. As I get to the front door I can hear Sakura crying.

I try the door to see it's unlocked so I open it.

"We're home!"

Sakura sees me from her booster seat and her little eyes get wide. She starts to scream making me wince. Mei sits with her trying to give her her teether.

"Just in time" Mei sighs. I quickly make my way to Sakura picking her up.

"Hey now, what's wrong Sakura?"

I hold her close and Sakura nuzzles her face into my neck and begins to settle down.

"Looks like she just missed her Mama." Mei giggles.

"Awe Mama missed you to Sakura." Humming Sakura drops I walk with her in my arms around the room.

Atsumu finally makes it to the door with our luggage out of breath.

"Ya gotta be kidding me! What's in this thing."

I turn to look at him and smile "sorry dear. My baby needed me."

I look at Sakura and notice how much she's drooling.

"Let Mama see your gums" I take Sakura's chin and open her mouth to take a look much to her dismay.

"So that tooth has shown it's stinky face huh?"
Sakura moves her head from my grasp and starts to cry.

"I know baby it hurts don't it."

Atsumu places our luggage at the entrance of the front door walk way then comes to me and Sakura.

Sakuras cries are more like dull wines but it's clear she's in discomfort.

"Hey Baby Girl, are you hurting." Atsumu rubs Sakuras back soothingly.

"Mei where's he raspberry teether?"

Mei is picking up toys then looks at me. "We didn't grab that one I believe"

I nod "that's her favorite. You know we have some toys at home she's never used because she hasn't been big enough for them but I think she's big enough now."

"Really, does she have a walker and a baby swing?" Mei asks excited.

I nod "yeah actually. We will have to put somethings together and see what she thinks."

Sakura leans in my arms to Atsumu.

I see Sumus eyes sparkle.

"You want to go to daddy because he's tall huh goober?"

Sakura grunts as if telling her dad she wants him to hold her.

Atsumu holds out his arms and I hand Sakura over to him.

"Hey there my beautiful girl~" Atsumu coos in Sakuras ear. Sakura takes the time to look around now that she's up high. Her Motor skills are starting to fire up so she can raise her head and look around more.

"Osamu and Haru went to run my arrens while I watched Sakura." Mei smiles looking between Sakura me and Sumu.

"I see. Mei we need to talk about who's going where."

Mei nods knowing what I'm talking about.

"Atsumu go pack your things, your moving in with F/n."