❀88

On the way home I look out the window stroking my locket.

"Hey Sumu." I turn to my husband.

"Hm?" He replies

"I want to put a picture of You Me and Sakura in the second frame of my Locket. Did you happen to take anything of us together?"

Sumu leans his head back and thinks "Nah but Ma did. I'm sure we can make it happen." He kisses the back of my hand making me smile.

"I'm sure we can too." I say laying my head on his shoulder.

"Alright you two we are almost there but you know that don't you haha." Daiki laughs

I giggle and Samu smiles. "Thank you Daiki, Samu and I weren't really paying that much attention. We are almost there, I can't wait to see our Baby Girl."

Daiki chuckles "how old is she? If you don't mind me asking."

I stop to remember. Let's see I started school alittle over 3 months after Sakura was born.  Sakuras 4 months and She has a birthday coming up too. So she's heading on 5 months soon. (I believe ).

"She's about to be 5 months old." I tell him.

"Oh wow. My girls are twins their 10 and a handful."

I can only imagine, hopefully Sakura isn't to roudy as a kid.

"I see, do you miss the baby years Daiki?"

Daiki nods "sometimes, I like my sleep though and babies get to a stage where they don't wanna sleep. Teething mostly."

Atsumu nods "Sakura's at that stage. She's sleeping just fine I think."

I roll my eyes like you would know Atsumu.

"She has her moments. She's teething and gets grumpy a lot. It sometimes disrupts her sleep. I'm really curious to how she's doing."

"I'm sure she's fine. She probably misses me though." Atsumu runs his hand through his hair. I frown at his remark.

"Uh and Me. Mostly Me I bet." I points to my self. Atsumu laughs.

"Probably right."

I sigh then Look out the window to notice we are only a block away.

"Yay we are almost there!!"

Atsumu peeks out his window realizing the same thing and a big smile makes its way to his face.

Momma and daddy are coming home baby girl!