❀76

<time skip to the wedding day long chapter 4345 words >

Today I am getting married I'm actually very excited and not one bit nervous.

"So do you want your hair or makeup done first?" Kira asks me as I hold Sakura.

"It really doesn't matter to me. You know me Kira I'm not crazy about wearing makeup. I'm putting my faith in you. I think Makeup first then hair."

Kira hmms happily "I'll do right by you I promise. Now then your going to have to pass Sakura onto someone else."

I pout and look down at my baby girl, she chews happily on her teething ring.
I open my mouth to say something only to be interrupted by Mei.

"Shin sent me to come get her so he can get her ready. Kira once I'm back I thought I'd go set things up at the church. I'll take your dress with me so you can change into when you arive f/n. Once your done with her hair and makeup can you take her to the church? If not ill come back and pick you all up."

I hand Sakura over to Mei. "Probably be best if you come pick us up since we have to take Sakura with us and you have a car seat in your car."

Mei smiles taking her granddaughter in her arms. "Yes that sounds about right. Oh f/n I need your ring." Mei points to my wedding ring on my finger. I slip it off my finger and hand it to Mei.

"Thank you, okay I'll be back. Sakura let's get you into your pretty flower girl dress. " I wave bye to Sakura as her Grandmother carry's her to Shin. Shin stayed behind to help us out if needed. Atsumu is getting ready at his home. We can't see eachother before the wedding after all.

Kira finishes with my make up faster than I expected. I still look like me just with a dash of sparkle.

"Thank you for not overdoing it Kira."

Kira smile "Your very welcome. I know you rarely wear make up and if you do you don't cake it on like the other girls you're age."

I nods and smile at my self in the mirror.

Man she's good

"Alright your hair should be simple enough.. " Kira turns on her straitener.

"Your doing my hair for the Reception too right?" I ask as she brushes through my already washed hair.

"If you want me too then I will."

I hm "well I guess I should see how you do on my hair for the actual wedding huh."

Kira laughs "yeah wait until I'm through but seriously I promise you'll love it. Simple yet classy right?"

I nod "right."

Kira winks at me through the mirror.

"So how's your nerves?"

I shrug "They arnt as bad as I thought they would be. I'm pretty excited actually."

Kira giggles "Really now? And Uh what about your nerves concerning your honey moon." Kira wiggles her eyebrows.

I frown and my thoughts come rushing in. I can't say I even thought about our honeymoon much today. "I mean Neither of us know where we are going. Mei and Haru said they would surprise us with the location after the wedding. Sumu and I agreed we would talk about what has happened the last well.. almost year since we seen each other As for the Sex part.. it's been a long time.. Atsumu has been my one and only for as long as I can remember. We were each other's first, I'm not sure if Atsumu has had relations like that with anyone else but I know I haven't. I thought I'd feel more comfortable about having sex with Atsumu since we would be married and we have already done so when he got me pregnant with Sakura.. but I guess I'm more nervous than comfortable.. the sexual tension is hot already."