❀74

After trying on dresses that they had picked out for me I just didn't have that wow moment. Mei disappeared along with Lula only Meiomi and I remain in the changing room.

"I really want to experience that wow moment. I just don't feel like a bride." I sigh looking at the dresses hanging up on the rack.

"Don't worry f/n-senpai I'm sure that moment is coming! Mei and Lula should be back any moment with another selection for you." Meiomi smiles trying to reassure me.

"I hope they come back with THE one. This is very stressful." I pull the sheet I'm covering with closer to me.
Mei enters the room with Lula behind her. I notice they arnt carrying multiple gown like before instead they have one dress covered by a sheet.

"Stress no more dear, I'm absolutely positive this dress is the one for you" Mei takes the dress hanging it up. Mei slides the cover off of the dress and I step closer to see. I cover my mouth.

"Oh wow it's beautiful! It's perfect!"
I'm getting married in the church so it must be appropriate but also beautiful.

"This dress is a Mei original." Lula says looking at her friend.

I gape "Mei you designed this?"

"I sure did and I sew every last stitchen detail by hand. I couldn't help but wonder if you kept it Lula."
Mei admires her work all over again.

"Of course I did, this was your last creation you made for my line but I felt one day you would come back for it. And you have."

Lula holds out the dress to me. Mei takes it instead.

"Alright, Let's get you into this dress, I'll help you."

After helping me into the dress I smile.

"It feels wonderful. I can't wait to see myself in it."

Mei turns the mirror for me to see my reflection. The moment I laid eyes on myself in the dress I felt my eyes sting.

"Oh Mei.. this is the one.." I find myself laughing and crying at the same time.

"It really is stunning on you F/n senpai!"

Mei hugs me to celebrate, Meiomi and Lula soon join in.

"How much? I don't see a tag?" I ask Lula.

"I never set it out for sale, that dress has no price. It belongs to you now. Right Mei?" Lula looks to her friend. Mei wipes her tears and nods.

"I'm giving it to you F/n."

I hug Mei again. "Thank you Mei."

Finally I found my dress.

I changed back into my uniform while Lula and Mei bag my dress. As I exit the dressing room I notice a shelf holding wedding garter. I see one I really like and pick it up.

Mei walks my way from behind
"F/n dear why don't we get your shoes while we're here along with your reception dress. Oh did you find something?"

"I thought I could apply this to my something blue." I smile Mei nods "I think it suits you just fine. Place it in the cart dear. Lula is feeling more generous than usual. The remaining items you choose will be on the house. Just don't go too crazy, I know you won't but I still felt it had to be said. Meiomi is also picking out her accessories and shoes so we should do the same."

I nod "Mei, you need a dress too."

Mei smiles "I already have mine picked out. It's waiting alongside yours. Now come on."

I smile and follow Mei to the shoes.

Not long after we finish shopping. Meiomi insists on paying for something she is buying. She can't handle Lula's generosity. She pays for her shoes and we head out.