❀23

So warm.

.

.

Soft

.
.

Slowly my eyes open and slowly I take in my surroundings then look down at the clothes I'm wearing they don't fit like their originally made for a women.

"These clothes must be Shins..."

*knock knock* someone knocks on the door.

"U-uh Yeah.?"

"Can I come in?" Shin asks from the other side of the door.

"Of course. "

Shin opens the door grasping a medical kit, when he sees me he smiles.

"How did you sleep??."  Shin pulls a chair up beside the bed.

"I- yea..I mean Good."

Shin nods and places down the medical kit on the bed.

"How are you feeling? Are you still feeling ill? He reaches up to feel my forehead and i wince.

"Oww"I wine

"Sorry.. you don't have a fever which is a relief how's your stomach?"

"W-what do mean?"

I haven't even said anything about being pregnant yet!

"You threw up all over nanas potted plant, it died shortly after."

Shin explains as he slips on latex gloves.

"Oh no.. !! Nana loves her plants.." I feel a sense guilt.

"Don't worry everyone hated that plant, it was a gift but it's too much of a hassle to take care of and I think we are all allergic to it, It's ugly too, we all were waiting for a unfortunate accident to happen to be rid of it. So Your good, you have our thanks. Okay stay still so I can change your bandage." Shin scoots closer.

"That's good to hear, w-wait bandage?" I frown and place my hand on the bandage above my eye. I can tell it covers just below my eyebrow.

"You needed stitches. Uncle Lenni's medical background came to good use. He used adhesive medical grade glue instead of stitching you up with sutures."

Stitches?! Wait Will it leave a scar??

"You might have a small scar but it won't be that noticeable since it will be covered by your eye brow. That is if it heals properly, and it will."

Whew Thank goodness, it's like he read my mind.

"Alright I'm done, how about you come join everyone in the kitchen. I believe dinner is almost ready." Shin gathers up his things and leaves the room.

"I'm hungry.. we're .. hungry.."

I place my hand on my stomach.

"How do I even bring it up.?"