❀93

I clean out a dresser for Atsumu as quietly as I can.

"There that should do it."

Atsumu steps into the room.
"Ya out did your self beautiful."

I giggle "it's just one dresser and closet space."

Atsumu comes up behind me and wraps his arm around me from behind. He places a kiss on my temple.

"Still"

I sigh and lean into him. "How come your all calm with this arrangement? If I didn't know any better I would think you knew this arrangement was going to happen."

Atsumu stays silent, I frown and turn to face him.

"You knew?? Why didn't you tell me?" I ask him in a hushed tone.

"For the record I didn't know! I had a feeling this was what was going to happen. Or something similar! I mean we got married what's next? Moving in together, we already had the baby!"

I just stare at him and eventually sigh.

"I guess that does make since. Mei and Lenni are on top of everything it seems."

Atsumu pulls me against his chest, I sigh and nuzzle my face into his chest I sigh again as Atsumu rubs circles on my back.

"Ma's always been like that. Dad probably stayed out of her way. It all worked out."

I giggle knowing how true his words really are.

"Sounds about right. Where is Mei by the way?" I ask pulling back to look up at him.

Atsumu rubs the back of his neck.

"She's in Sakura's room. Ma mentioned something about nostalgia."

I tilt my head in question "I'm going to check on her, you go ahead and quietly put your things away."

Atsumu nods "don't worry I got this."

"I know you do. Be back in a bit." I pat his chest then make my way to Sakuras room checking on Sakura along the way.

Fast asleep, now to check on Mei.