❀41

"Lord please forgive me for using Atsumus head as a target, I can't say I'm very happy about all this but you know I can handle it and it's long overdue. Instead of starting huge and telling him everything I just want to get through the day so I can get home to my baby girl. Please give me the patients  I need. I need so much of it. Amen"

I look down at my phone, a picture of Sakura lights up as my wallpaper.

I miss her so much

"You were doing good." Shin-Chan says matches my stride.

Right now We are heading to class, morning practice is over.

"Don't think you have slipped past my interigation, how could you not tell me Atsumu went to this school Shin-Chan?"

Shin shrugs "it's not like I knew he was your Miya Atsumu, it's possible for there to be another Miya Atsumu in this would, and his twin."

I give him a are you serious glare.

"How could you not know? Sakura looks like him, surly you noticed."

Shin looks to me raising a brow "Sakura looks like you more than Atsumu. Besides that you have put me in a complicated position."

I sigh "and how's that?"

"now that I know that my teammates and friend Atsumu is your Atsumu how do I act like I don't want to punch him for what he did to you. Also he's Sakuras father which makes him apart of our family. You expect me to not say anything?"

I feel bad bringing others into this but it can't be help. I roll my eyes at the calling
Atsumu My Atsumu.

"Okay stop calling him My Atsumu he's not mine I don't own him and we arnt dating or married and two I know it's hard but you need to act like you don't know that Atsumu is my Baby's Daddy Atsumu."

Shin nods rolling his eyes "what ever, it's going to be hard to not accidentally say something."

I quicken my pace and step infront of him, I get close to his face with a serious look.

"He cannot find out, Shin-Chan you can't say anything about him being her father!
Promise me you won't say anything!"

Shin eyes me momentarily then nods "I promise I won't say anything but you better. Isn't this what you wanted? For him to be in her life? It will be good for you to get things off your chest, you have carried the burden for far to long. Set yourself free along with the others who share your burden. It's not fair to them or you and especially not fair to Sakura."

I nod knowing shin is right.

"I'll tell him, eventually."

Shin places a hand on my shoulder then enters the class, I stand outside until im told to come in.

(We are weeks passed the first day of school)

I hear the teacher give my que and step into the classroom. The students eager to see me.

"Introduce yourself please" the teacher commands

I bow to the class "hello My name is Kita F/N, it's a pleasure to meet you all." I give my best smile.

They whisper among them selfs although I can hear them.

"She's super pretty.."

"Look at the body on her- I mean"

"those nockers"

"Goddess.. she is a goddess."

"I'm gonna ask her out"

"Yeah right"

"Bet she gets a lot of attention"

"She outranks Fuka"

"Fuka is no longer the school hottie, Kita F/N is"

I could say I'm used to all the attention and comments but you never really get used to it.

I notice many of the guys are blushing and staring, some girls are blushing as well.

"Alright that's enough! Miss Kita please be seated beside Mr.Kita."
The teacher shakes his head

"Um I don't mind being called by my first name if it helps you keep tabs, having two Kita's after all." I smile softly, it can be confusing.

"I will take that into consideration if I find it difficult thank you" the teacher gives me thanks and I take my seat next to Shin.

Then the lesson begins.