❀46

"And here I thought you both took the same amount of damage, Im finished with you Samu go ahead and head back to practice."

Samu nods "thank you doc."

I shake my head at his comment then turn back to his brother.

I dab a wet swab of peroxide on Atsumu's cut lip. He looks up at me as I do.

"Same ol stuff huh.." I say softly switching to a wet rag and start clearing the dry blood from the cut on his cheek.

"I missed you.." Atsumu says suddenly

Hearing that made My heart skipped a beat.
I make eye contact with him and I can feel my self slipping, any minute I'm going to cry.

"I-I missed you to Atsumu." I says with a slight smile.

"Really? I mean.. I'm sorry.. It was crappy of me I just— did you really have to disappear from our lives?" I watch Atsumus eye examines my features.

My eyes soften

"You said you loved me Atsumu, We slept together.. I thought after that we would be together but— you broke my heart Atsumu.. I have always been good at hiding my pain with a smile but you always saw through me you all did.. I couldn't  stay.. things were just to complicated."

I let out a shaky breath and a single tear slid down my cheek.

"No hey no don't cry please. " Atsumu cups my cheeks and wipes my tear away with his thumb.

I place my hands on his and remove them from my face.

"I'm fine, I just— we should return to practice now." I quickly close the first aid kit and back away from Atsumu.

He still has the same effect on me

He looks down and nods hopping off the counter. He stops beside me and we make brief eye contact before he continues into the gym.

I cover my mouth and let out a sob.
Before I became a crying mess I managed to pull my self together.

I place back the first aid kid and sigh, I then continue on into the gym.

I hate that I love him so much..