❀22

I took the bus only part way, the stares from other passengers made me feel un easy. I ended up taking my hair down from its due and using it to hide my injury which seemed to work. My heads pounding and the cut above my eye brow continued to hurt but I believe the bleeding has stopped and thankfully so has the rain.

After leaving the bus I took a taxi the rest of the way since it wasn't that far I knew I could afford it. I would have walked if I felt better but between the nausea and the pain in my head I just couldn't do it. I pretty much cried the whole way.

I traded transportation eventually

"Thank you, here's your money." I hand the cab driver his money and exit the cab and as soon as I do I feel a rain drop that suddenly turns into a down poor.

"Seriously.."

I look up at the dark rain clouds.

*bark*

*bark*

*wine/bark*

The sound of a dog barking brings me from my thoughts on cursing the clouds.

I smile slightly at the site of my Nana's house, Grandma Yumie And Shin-Chan live here Nana raised Shin-Chan all on her own well mostly, my uncle Lenni lives in the home connected to Nana's by a walk way awning. It's a large property.

A Brown husky continues barking under the shelter of the front porch. I recognize him as Zeeko, my uncles dog. He's beautiful, such pretty blue eyes.

[I love huskies. Isn't this one just stunning! This is what Zeeko looks like by the way.]

He must have recognized my voice

He must have recognized my voice. Or smell me, I don't know.

I then remember I'm standing in the pooring rain, I adjuste the strap on my purse back on my shoulder, i then unlatched the front gate and walk inside closing it securely behind me.

I run to the cover of the front porch, Zeeko clearly excited to see me.

"It looks dark.. the cars are gone. I guess I'll wait here. Watch out Zeek let me sit."

I suddenly felt a rush of nausea that's stronger than before and found my self kneeling over the potted plant by the door and vomiting inside it although I managed to miss abit.

Zeek begins to wine and when I don't answer he licks my face. I lift my head up and position my self to sit back against the door.

"I-Im okay Zeek.. I'm just.. P-Pregnant.."

A shiver runs down my spine and I begin shaking.

"And Cold.."

I knew i had my phone in my purse but I didn't want to move, I just wanted to close my eyes and make my head quit pounding.

I feel Zeek sit up against me and I sigh in relief, he's so warm. With the warmth of Zeeko's fur and body heat I become tired and snuggle in further. I could no longer keep my eyes open. before I became fully unconscious a gleam of headlights pulled into the drive, 3 blured figures came closer and began shouting.

"Shin-Chan help your Uncle get f/n inside! I'll find her some dry clothes!! Oh my poor baby!!!"