❀71

I found it amusing how Shin-Chan was brought into the whole situation, they asked him questions thinking they would get answers but most the time they received silence. The bell rang for Lunch and I needed to hurry to to pick up Sumu before he chose to pick up me. I grab my bag only to be stopped by a couple of other students who wanted to see a picture of Sakura.

Word travels fast

"Ah, I have to go meet Sumu but Shin-chan just happens to be Sakura's God father and I'm sure he has tons of pictures he wouldn't mind showing you."

They two girls look at Shin-Chan

Shin-Chan's eyes widen and he glares at me "I do mind actually."

I give him my cutest pout "Please Shin-Chan?"

The two look at him repeating my please.

He sighs "Fine. Go on ahead but this is the last time I'm doing this."

I smile thanking him then take off out of the class room hurrying past those who linger in the hall then down the stairs finally making it to the 2nd year floor.

I could  feel the stairs as I walked down the hall which I first ignored, Sumu wasn't at his locker and Samu probably already headed for the lunch room if not stopped by fan girls.

I popped into his last class but didn't see him but as soon as I stepped out his strong arms grab me from behind.

"Sumu you were supposed to wait for me."

He laughs as I turn to face him.  "Sorry I'm usually outa here by this time because of my fans but I was waiting for you so I had to hide in the boys restroom until I spotted ya."

I hmm "that's pretty sad Sumu."

He smiles and shrugs "Yer not wrong, come on let's go."

We entwined our hands together and start to walk down the hall way.

The whispers get louder and the stares continues.

"Atsumu I thought you and Fuka were dating?" A random 2nd year asks.

Atsumu bro hugs him.

"I broke that off weeks ago, I'm getting married to this beautiful woman right here." Atsumu pulls me infront of him to show me off.

"Congratulations, your Kita f/n right?"

I give him a questioning look. "We haven't met I'm sure of it."

He shakes his head "Nah not in person, Your pretty popular even among the 2nd years, names Harashi Nu It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

He holds out his hand which I shake "Ah well, Likewise."

"Alright you two I'm off to chow, I wish you both a Happy And Long Marriage."

Harashi bro hugs Atsumu once more then jogs off.

"You know I thought he would have figured it out without me telling him. I haven't exactly been keeping it a secret." Atsumu says and looks around the hall. I notice what he notices we are being talked about and stared at.

"Neither have I, the entire 3rdyear body know about us and Sakura. Ive even showed them her picture. We shouldn't be a secret and it's clear we arnt."

Atsumu smiles with pride"I haven't let that Slip because I didn't know if you were okay with them knowing about Sakura or not."

I grab him by his tie placing a kiss on his lips. Gasps and squeals come from different on lookers.

"She's our baby Atsumu we should be bragging about her like the proud parents we are."