❀70

As we get ready to leave for first hour I meet up with Samu for a quick chat.

"Samu you got a sec?"

Samu stops allowing me to catch up.

"What's up?"

I see Sumu approaching and decide I better hurry otherwise Samu won't ask Meiomi out for sure if his brother is around.

"So since your Atsumus best man and Meiomi is my best bridesmaid you two will be paired up at rehearsal and you look really good together I might add. She needs a date, you need a date ,she has feelings for you and I've seen you check her out many times. Just something to think about."

Samu blushes and looks at Meiomi who is now exiting the gym.

"S-She Has feelings for me? You know this for sure? I mean we are going to be paired up for the wedding so we should arive together right?"

I smirk I knew he liked her too

"That is a wonderful idea Samu, tell her how you really feel while your at it. Why not walk her to class?"

Samu nods and makes his way Over to Meiomi.

"What did you say to Samu that had him blushing?" Sumu says walking up to me taking my hand in his.

"Just mentioned how Meiomi has feelings for him. Turns out he feels the same way."

Sumu smirks at his brother then looks down at me.

"He's had a thing for her for a while now. Anyway how about I walk you to class?"

I smile kissing his cheek "alright, but I get to pick you up for lunch."

"We'll see. It's my job to walk ya places and pick ya up so I guess we will see who beats who to which first."He says sticking his free hand in his pocket.

I roll my eyes playfully "If you say so."

As Atsumu walks me to my class we are hand in hand which doesn't go unnoticed.

"Alright, I love ya and I'll see ya at Lunch Babe." Atsumu leans in planting a kiss on my lips. He seems satisfied knowing the guys around him are Jealous.

"Thank you for walking me to class Atsumu, remember though I'm picking you up for Lunch."

Atsumu waves his hand "Yea Yea, not if I get to you first."

I smile "Get to class before your tardy."

Sumu sulutes "Yes mam." Before he leaves he pulls me in for one last kiss then runs off.

Im not even embarrassed by his affection why would I be? He's my soon to be Husband.

I enter the class room and I'm soon bombarded by my class mates. I tell them the truth Atsumu and I are getting married. I might have mentioned we had a kid together, okay I did mention it. To my relief they all seemed happy for me and congratulated me. I didn't expect the whole 3 rd year student body to find out so fast but word got around. No one said anything bad at least not to my face. I wonder if Atsumu has told anyone yet?

I did find out that Fuka didn't have the whole school in her grasp, the 3rd years had nothing good to say about her and know her true nature. They said they felt bad for the Kouhais who are wrapped up in her web of lies and drama. Not all second years are Fond of Fuka since they're senpais warned them before she sunk her claws into them.

It's no wonder the 3rd years don't like her, for many reasons too but the main one reason I came across is She's disrespectful especially to her senpais. She thinks she's better than them than anyone and I feel bad for her.

What does it take for someone to become so hateful like Fuka is? I'll pray for her tonight God always hears my prayers and answers them although not always right away but he does. I pray Fuka finds her way.. maybe she's miserable and thinks others should be just as miserable as her.

When someone would bad mouth Fuka I found my self telling them not too and explaining to them the possibilities of why she acts the way she does. I don't hate Fuka I feel sorry for her and not in a spiteful way I legitimately feel bad for her...

I notice how I was praised for not hating Fuka and telling others not to hate her and giving reasons why they shouldn't if they needed them.
I'm not looking for praise but peace and peace of mind, Carrying hate or grudges does a number on the person and their soul along with their relationship with God.

It's just the right thing to do.
———————-