❀17

"So you haven't mentioned him at all today?" Kira-Chan says to me as we get into her car. It's time to go home and she usually is my ride home.

I close the passanger door and buckle my seat belt. "Who?"

Kira buckles her seat belt and starts the car then looks to me raising a brow.

"The guy your crazy in love with, its super cute how you guys have been best friends most your lives but even cuter that you are best friends and lovers, well future lovers" she wiggles her eyebrows suggestively.

"It's total story book" she sighs

I stay silent.
Kira has heard about Atsumu from me, she's a female I can trust and I consider her a close friend. I have known her for sometime, she's 30 years old but once you get to know her you can't help but notice her 'teen' moments. She's my only female friend I could see as a sister figure. I haven't mentioned Atsumu all day but also the vacation and now she's curious.

"Oh no, I'm guessing things didn't go well.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

I shake my head

"It went great at first... it just didn't go great in the end."

Kira nods "okay.. you will tell me when your ready then."

I sigh "I know you won't let it go if I don't tell you but not today Kira.. it's too long and too fresh."

Eventually I'll tell her.. just not today

"Fair enough."

After Kira drops me off at home I managed to slip past my father and Karin who are watching a movie in the den area.

I have to eat, shower and get to bed.. I have school tomorrow.

Just the thought makes me even more tired.

After eating in my room I shower then lay out my uniform for the next morning. I don't like the uniform I have to wear at all.

The top is long sleeve white button up top with green cuffs and a green scarf that ties around the neck that gives it a sailor feel. The skirt is dark green and long, too long for me by that I mean slightly passed my shins. I get so hot in this uniform. The uniform is just ugly.. but I don't have a choice but to wear it.

"I'm so tired.. I think I'll go to sleep early."

I take my vitamins and glance at my calendar the red frowny face stands out in the middle of the page and it's only a week away.

"I need to buy more toiletries.. last thing I need is a unexpected leak."

I lay down and pray something simple and selfish

"Dear Heavenly Father.. please make this pain go away."

Soon I fall asleep