❀37

Time skip: a some what 3 months later.

Length: Long, past your shoulder blades, to middle of your back.

Style: naturally Strait to Wavey kind of like below, doesn't matter if it's pinned back right or back left.

• <Clip choice bellow

• <Clip choice bellow. Pick what you want but I'm leaning with the bobby pin one.>

<Let's get started>

<Let's get started>

I can't believe my 3 months is up, I have difficulty leaving Sakura for less than 5 minutes and now I'm expected to go almost a whole day with out her. I know she's in good hands with Nana and Uncle Lenni but she needs me! I'm her mother! I do Breast feed Sakura but she will also take formula. I feed her both but I have a fridge full of breast milk so she should be okay when it comes time for her to eat. I plan on using my breast pump after school since it's the most convenient time but if I can get some pumps in during the day then that would be great. I'll bring another pump with me that's small enough to fit in a tote bag along with the bottles that go with it, I'll have my school bag tucked inside the toate bag along with the pump. I'd rather not carry around a breast pump to accidentally be seen. Two bags just seemed safer, I'll keep one put away and as for my school bag,I'll keep it with me. Shin-Chan told me I have permission to use the manager girls changing room to pump in privately he said there's a mini fridge in there belonging to the other manager and that I can store breast milk in there after pumping until we leave for home. Using that to store My breast milk should be fine if its only for a short time. As for who knows about my situation, the 2nd year manager is one and Shin-Chan gave me his word and hers that Sakura and my situation stays within a tight secret circles, those left who know are the coaches and teachers.
I can't let a opportunity like this go to waist, i completely aced my second year thanks to the program and the teachers who taught me. I had even impressed not only my future teachers but some on the school bored as well. The program had only been accepted in some districts and schools but the reason for that was some had little faith it could work along with finding teachers to do it but after using my success as a example the program has been a ultimate success and already available in more districts and schools, people just needed to see it on record, a perfect score, done in a not so perfect situation.
.As honored as I am to be apart of all that It had been more difficult than attending actual school, I'm glad it's over.

Today is a new beginning.. today is my First day of school. there was trouble at first, there was a delay with my results in completing my second year, Inarizaki had been new to the home school program so their had been confusion on both sides but they quickly figured it out. I wish I had more time honestly, oh well time to get dressed.

Wow.. I like it.

I smile as I look at my self in the mirror My Uniform compliments my feminine curves, the bust area is alittle snug but that's to be exspected with me breastfeeding. The skirt isn't too short but shorter than my last school uniform for sure. I turn around and smile at how my back side looks. Facing farward i tug on my thigh socks, the way they hug my thighs should be illegal. I softly giggle then put on my school jacket buttoning it, my red and yellow striped tie hangs around my neck loosely, I decided instead of wearing it like a tie I'd tie it into a bow.

Now for my hair.

I pick up my cherry blossom hair pins and pin my hair on one side.

"There, all done." I smile satisfied with how I look.

I quickly make my way to the kitchen and spot my baby girl in her rocker the moment she sees me she kicks excitedly.

"There's my girl! Your so happy to see mommy! come come~"  I happily scoop her from her rocker and smother her in kisses, her cute  giggles are music to my ears.

I hold her against me and hug her.
"I love you~ my Sakura~ maybe I should stay-"

"Oh no you don't, give her here to her nana!!" Nana holds out her arms, I give Sakura a kiss before I reluctantly hand her over. She fusses when she's no longer in my arms.

"But- I" I try to reach for her but nana shakes her head.
As soon as Shin-Chan enters the room Sakura spots him, she bounces in nanas arms.

"Good morning nana, Good morning Sakura-Chan~" shin-Chan kisses her forehead.

"Shin-Chan I told you to get her out of her before she saw Sakura!" Nana places Sakura back in her bouncer.

"Hey! I just love my baby !"
I pout slipping on my shoes.

"Let me give her one more k—"

"Shin-Chan!!!!" Nana points to the door.

Shin-Chan grabs my bag and his own and drags me out to front door.

"Mamma will be back later I love you!!"
As soon as I yell that the door shuts and I hear Sakura start crying.

"This is torcher.."