❀105

The week goes by fast and it's now the last day of the week and that means church.

I dress in a light blue daisy dress that goes past my knees, the shoulders are long sleeve that go past my elbows. I also wear my mothers locket and white flats.

As for sakura I dress her in a pink checkered dress with puffy shoulders. I give her a pink baby headband to wear on her head.

"You look so pretty Sakura~"

"You both look beautiful." Says Atsumu as he walks into Sakuras room while buttoning up his crimson red shirt. His pants are black and he wears white sneekers.

"Thank you love, you look very handsome doesn't he Sakura?"

Sakura hmms grabbing my locket.

"well thank you. I ain't been in sometime so I thought I better look the part."

Atsumu kisses my temple, Sakuras attention is on my locket. I now have a picture of Sakura Atsumu and I next to the picture of my mom in my locket.

"Your interested in shiny things arnt you?" I asks Sakura looking down at her. She continues touching my locket as I hold her up to me.

"Yahoo~ are you ready to go? I cleaned out the car to fit you guys in!" Meis voice echos from the living room.

"We're in Sakuras room Ma!" Atsumu yells to his mom who soon finds her way to us.

"Well don't you three look nice. F/n do you have a Bible?" She asks

"There's bibles there Ma." Atsumu says. I snap my finger and hand Sakura to Atsumu.

"I have my moms, let me go get it." I hurry out of the room and run to my room. I open up the night stand drawer on my side and take my moms Bible from the stand.

"Hello there, it's been a while."

I calmly make my way back to Atsumu and Mei and hold up the Bible.

"It's my moms and now mine I guess."

Mei clasps her hands together "That's lovely dear. Shall we go? Lenni is still getting ready so we can go ahead."

I frown "can all of us fit inside the van though Mei?"

Mei nods "it's not a problem, it might be snug but we will fit. The twins will be in the very back."

I Hmm "okay if you say so."

Once out at the van I lock sakura in her car seat then climb in after the twins of course.

"It worked out well, I forgot this thing fits so many."

Mei giggles and Haru chuckles "yes, it's a very handy vehicle." He says.

"Alright here we go." Mei wews and pulls out the drive.

I'm rather excited.

-arived-

once arived Kait came to meet us at the car. i notice my uncle pulling into the parking lot.