❀ 2

884 words
After Hours of driving we are getting close to our home for the next couple of weeks.

"That's a lot of trees, hey dad I thought we would go to a place that had civilization." Atsumu speaks up.

I had noticed 'civilization' coming in but after turning down a certain road it became trees trees and lake.

"Oh don't worry, that same road will bring us back out to the restrants and things like that. I booked this place for the privacy and it's not in any way a Japanese style home which is pretty cool. You kids will enjoy yourselfs so you probably won't want to socialize with the other vacationers here. The place is already stocked with groceries and necessities and if you need anything else just let me know. There's not any staff that come to clean or refill the cubards so we take care of it our self. I have the key cards that opens our door and a real key is hidden under the squirrel statue in the front if we lose the cards. And—oooh look at that place. That's it, that's our home for the next couple of weeks!"
Mr.Miya points to the house off the water.

"Oh how fun!" Misses Miya smiles as Mr.  Miya parks the car in the gravel drive.

"How many rooms is it?" Osamu asks as he opens his door, Atsumu does the same and stretches.

"4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. You boys share a bathroom."

As i step out shutting the door i see the twins fist bump.

"We don't have to share a room!" They both say happily

"This place looks awesome! Look! A dock that leads to the water!" I can help but beem

"I can't wait to jump off it.." Osamu says next to me in his normal tone.

"Boys help me with the luggage, dear you and F/n go on ahead. Grab the rooms while you can f/n." Mr. Miya shoos me and Miss Miya off.

"Oh how exciting." Miss Miya smiles, once at the door she runs the card through the scanner and with a beep it unlocks.

"Simple enough it reminds me of how a hotel room is locked.. , oh how cute. F/n go ahead a have first pick on the rooms. The twins will beat you to it if you don't hurry."

I continue to look around until she gives me a nudge towards the stairs.

I knew what i was looking for.

"The smallest one will do since i don't need all the space."

I came across a larger room with a pretty pale sky blue set up. It seemed perfect for mister and misses Miya. The rooms i came across next were across from each other and they looked to be the same size both had different themes and both with full sized beds. The last room looked to be the smallest but large enough to fit a full size bed into its space perfectly, the theme made me smile as it had both been in my favorite color and decor.

"Perfect." I say smiling

"Yeah you are.. I mean uh"
I turn to see Atsumu in the door way holding my bag.

"Did you just call me perfect? Your making jokes."  I roll my eyes playfully

Atsumu steps inside placing down my pack and makes his way closer towards me.

"I'm not. You would know if I was since I'm pretty darn funny."

Atsumu stands directly i front of me and i look up at him.

"Nothing about me is perfect Atsumu, I'm far from it. Have you found a room yet?"

He says these things to me alot and i know he means well but, my life.. me. Not perfect and i wonder if there's any such thing. As for Atsumu he has his flaws he's not perfect but he's my kind of perfect.

"I think I'll share with you, the beds big enough for both of us." He plops himself onto the bed.

I blush slightly and notice the smirk on his face.

"N-no, go get your own room! Besides your a bed hog!" I grab his hand and try to drag him out of the bed.

Atsumu pouts

"What? Says who? Did Samu say that?! You can't believe him! He's the one who stoll your onigiri's from your lunch when we were in kindergarten!"

I sweat drop.

"That was you Sumu!" I counter, I know my memory is on point.

"How can you be sure? Samu and I look alike!"  Atsumu sits up amused at how I continue trying to forcefully remove him from my bed.

I look at him shaking my head

"I can tell you apart, even back then before you two dyed your hair."

Atsumu raises his brow

"Ya sure you don't want me to sleep with you?"

At his question my face heats up.

"W-what a—pff I-"

I can tell Atsumu is pleased with my reaction and actually he finds it rather cute.

"Your right I should find my own room before—"

Osamu pokes his head in the doorway

"Your too slow, you get left overs."

Atsumu yells huh! and chases his twin outa the room. I take my chance and shut the door.

"Time to unpack.."