❀82

The drive didn't seem that long at all not like before. Once we pull down the famiar drive I let out a yawn and so does Atsumu.

"Alright this is it right?" The Limo driver asks from the front seat.

"Yea this is the place, thank you driving us around." I smile at him through the mirror

"Yea thanks, you've been driving us all day but we never got yer name." Atsumu says unbuckling.

The driver chuckles "names Teri, I had fun driving you around believe it or not. You two are a nice couple and you have nice family and friends who fed me and made me feel at home. Most people I drive around turn their nose up at me. Anyway let me get your bags!"

Teri steps out of the drivers seat and adjusts his hat as he walks to the trunk. Atsumu opens our door and we step out. Closing my eyes I inhaled and smile when I hear the chirping of crickets and frogs.
"I love this place.."

Atsumu sighs Happily "same.."

"Alright you two here's your luggage. Congratulations on your marriage and your little one." Teri places our luggage infront of us then tilts his hat our direction.

"Thank you Teri, Have a safe drive back." I wave to him.

"Yea , drive safe Teri and Thanks again."
Atsumu wraps his arm around my waist.

Teri nods "you betcha." He then steps back into the Limo and drives away.

Atsumu rubs my lower back, I can't really see Atsumu because it's so dark outside but I hear him yawn.

"Come on let's get settled in. I have a lot to do before bed, man my feet are killing me.." I wine softly.

"Here unlocked the door and I'll get our bags." Atsumu hands me the metal key to the house.

"Alright, you sure you don't want me to help?"

Atsumu carry's both our bags with ease thankfully my suitcase has rollers"I got it you just get the door."

I walk up to the front door with Atsumu trailing behind me. I notice the key card slot has been removed or it's a brand new door entirely the only way to unlock or lock the door from the outside is by the key and key hole.

I stick the key inside the key whole then turn the key, I hear the door unlock. I Turn the handle on the front door and it opens smoothly revealing a house of darkness except for the moonlight that peekings through the curtains.

"Okay so The lights are—" I feel around in the dark until I hit the light switch. The Lights turn on one by one as I switch their switches. I step tiredly up the stairs and turn back to look at Atsumu who just finished closing the door and locking it

"Soo Sumu.. can I run something by you?"

I continue walking down the hall to the main bedroom but hear him mhm as he trails behind me with our bags. I push open our bedroom door and switch on the light.
Atsumu slips past me and sets down our luggage.

"Think we should trust the sheet?" Atsumu says eyeing the neatly made bed.

I turn my head to look at Atsumu "Atsumu honey are you saying we have dirty sheets?"

Atsumu nods "I mean what if they're the same sheets my mom and dad used."

I face palm "ew Atsumu, I'm sure that's not the case."

Atsumu shrugs "I ain't taken any chances I'm changing the sheets anyway!"

I sigh and sit on the nearest chair to take off my shoes. Atsumu rips the bed sheets of the bed and throws them in the hallway. I watch as he searches the hall cabinet for more sheets and blankets. I shake my head at his silliness, I look beside me to see a box of condoms 'Large' I blush softly. I stand up and look down at them to notice a sticky note stuck on top of the box. I laugh at what's written on it.

"F/n I know your on birth control but here's these just incase. Atsumu and F/n, Make sure to protect your monkey" -Love Mom

Atsumu stops putting sheets on the bed and eyes me. "What's so funny?"

I turn to look at him "your mother to be quiet literal."

Atsumu tucks the last corner under the mattress "Yea well, does this work?"

Atsumu asks referring to the bed he just made up.

"Itll do just fine Atsumu."

"Thought so..!" Atsumu smiles and shrugs off his Jacket he put on just before leaving the farm.

I roll my eyes then kneel down to unzip my suitcase. I place my night clothes on the chair along with clean underwear.

Atsumu clears his throat "Sooo f/n it's our wedding night.. are we going to—"

I stand up holding my panties Against my chest.
I don't say anything just yet as I grab my night clothes and walk into the bathroom. I look back to see Atsumu now shirtless looking back at me.

Thrump

Thudump

"Atsumu.."

Atsumu slowly walks my direction and stops directly infront of me, i look up at him. Atsumu places his hands on my waist. I feel my heart speed up.

"Let me help you.." Atsumu gently turns me around. "You girls and your hair accessories.."

I watch Atsumu from the mirror as he carfully picks the hair peice out of my hair, my hair falls farther down my back once free of the hair peice.

"Let's face it We're both too tired for Sex." Atsumu says kissing the top of my head. I smile softly.

"Im sorry Atsumu."

Atsumu turns me back around to face him.

"Hey now, You ain't got a thing to be sorry about n/n."

I notice his baggy eyes. It's not like we don't want to we just don't have the energy too.
I reach up and touch the bags under his eyes.

"Then.. how about we take a bubble bath together.. we both are to tired for physical activity so even after seeing each other wet and naked— just Just take a bath with me..

Atsumu strokes my cheek with his thumb "a bath with my beautiful wife does sound just as perfect.

"It does huh? Mind helping me outa my dress?"  Atsumu nods licking his lips. I place my hands on his chest as he reaches around my back to my zipper. Atsumu moves my hair to the side he unzipps the back of my dress. .  I bite my bottom lip as I trail my eyes down Atsumu muscles "How tired are you exactly?"

Atsumu doesn't answer but he slides my dress off my shoulders down to my hips and allows it to slide the rest of the way to my Ankles. Atsumu places a soft kiss on my shoulder before he captures my lips with his.

Im suddenly wide awake..

Atsumu picks me up by my waist and sets me on top of the counter.

"Im suddenly wide awake.." Atsumu says against my lips.

"Interesting, it seems i am too."  I let out a soft moan as Atsumu squeezes my thigh.

Atsumu places his forehead against my own I watch as he licks his lips while staring at my bare chest. "So are we gonna—"

"Yes Atsumu.. Make love to me as much as you want." I bite my lip and kiss his neck. "I'm all yours."

"I promise I'm going to show you just how much I love you."

Atsumu kisses my temple then picks me up bridal style and carry's me into our bedroom where we did indeed make love this time as husband and wife.
——

——