❀ 3

After I finished un packing i made my way downstairs to see Osamu in the kitchen looking through the cabinets.

The back door opens and Atsumu walks in with His dad.

"Whatcha doin Samu?" Haru asks.

"Nothing, just seeing what food we have." Replies Osamu.

Mei comes from around the corner.

"Oh that's a good idea! If there's something you would like to snack on that we don't have write it down on paper and give it to your father, we will make a list."

After jotting down what snacks i could think of Mei and Haru both leave for the store.

"Hey Samu, there's a volleyball net set up now so let me toss to ya." Atsumu holds up a volleyball

"Sure."

I look at the two.

"F/n-Chan I'll teach you how to set if ya want." Atsumu smiles making my heart thump. I follow the two out back.

"So the rolls changed? You out set Samu?" I ask

"If by "out set Samu" you mean my skill is outranking his own then yeah. Samu is a wing Spiker occasionally he sets if needed but there's no need for him as a setter with me there.

Atsumu receives a hard glare from Osamu, at least he did basically diss his skill in a polite form.

"I think you have always looked way cooler spiking the ball anyway Samu. Remember I'm your guys number one fan."

Osamu blushes slightly. I'm sure Atsumu makes note in his head to tease him later.

"We have our own fan clubs now so lots of fan girls." Atsumu watches me for a reaction which he gets.

"O-oh, that's great. So the new high school is growing on you quite well. It's super strange not eating lunch with you guys like we did all those years up until junior high, I don't care how long it's been. It sucks that I don't see you every day."
I suddenly find the ground so interesting.

"You and volleyball that's all we went to school for." Atsumu says making me smile softly

"Don't forget we also went for a education but yea." Osamu finishes.

I let out a laugh and walk to the side of the net.

"All right All right, how about you teach me how to be a amazing setter like you Sumu. I might turn out to become even better than you." I tease on the last part.

Atsumu raised his brows intrigued

"I'll teach you-" he walks to me then behind me and leans in close to my ear. "But you being a better setter than me? doubt it. but let's see."

"I'm hungry, you two have fun." Osamu gives a slight wave then walks into the house.

"Alright, first off your standing wrong. Come er."

Atsumu places his hands on my hips and positions me how i need to be. I feel my whole body grow hot and cold at the same time. He positions himself behind me and i can't help but to wonder if this is really about volleyball. I turn my head only to be met with his gaze.

I want to kiss him..

As if he read my mind his lips connect with my own. Shocked to say the least The kiss had been not a long one but it gave conformation, we felt the same about one other. I felt relieved.