❀45

"You ready for this sempai?" Meiomi asks me from beside me.

We just finished getting dressed in our manager attires and are about to head to the gym.

I smile softly
"I'm fine, let's go."

Meiomi looks at me unsure but opens the door holding it open for me to walk out.

Meiomi steps beside me in stride with a smile.

"Well It's clear to everyone who witnessed your outburst this morning that you arnt fond of Atsumu."

I shake my head "you had to bring up the incident from this morning didn't you?"

Meiomi giggles "sorry but then again I'm not, I've thought about hitting Atsumu with a ball many times, all of us have I'm sure but you actually did it and even though we didn't inflict the damage ourselves, seeing it done and hearing the sound it made bouncing off the back of Atsumus head made us all satisfied.  Even coach laughed."

I kinda like this girl.
I smile at her
"I thought I'd be in trouble."

She shakes her head as We step into the gym .

"You thought wrong, our team is full of great reliable guys but they are guys and they can be troublesome especially those two." Meiomi points to Osamu and Atsumu who are fighting on the cort, Atsumu is hovering over his bother punching him.

I frown and notice no one's doing anything, Rintaro is recording the two with his phone and the rest are standing around watching.

"Where's the coach? And Where is Shin-chan? Alright enough."

I walk up behind them and get a earful on why their fighting.

YA CALL THAT A JUMP! YER LAZY SAMU! I TOOK THE TIME TO PASS TO YOU  SO YA BETTER HIT IT WITH EVERYTHING YA GOT!! YOU SLOTH!"

Atsumu yells and finishes with a punch to Osamus cheek.

Osamu doesn't seem fazed as he punches Atsumu in the face just as hard.

"SCREW YOU AND YOUR TOSSES!! YOU AINT CRAP SUMU!"

I sigh

some things never change...

I hear a crowd gathering around the entrance and decide enough is enough!

"Hey.. you two.."

They ignore me or can't hear me from their blood boiling.

"Fine, I'll get loud because you are not gonna ignore me."

I take a deep breath then get as close as I can without getting in the path of fist furry.

I then let them have it.

"SAMU! AND SUMU! ENOUGH!"

that seemed to get their attention, they both freeze wide eyed.

"Sumu, get off your brother..."

They look at eachother with one last glare, Sumu gets off his brother and sits infront of me pouting and bruised, Samu soon a-lines his self beside his brother infront of me.

"Geez.. some thing never change."

"Sumu started it.." Samu says and pouts. Before Sumu can respond I lean down and grab his chin, his attention is now fully on me.

"You two got a few good punches in on eachother, no more. You two know how this goes, let's clean you both up."

I release Atsumu's chin, he watches me as I stand up.

"Come on you two. Ill clean you up."

Sighing I turn and walk to the locker room. grabing the first aid kit.