❀48

"F/n slow down.." shin-chan says from behind me as I hurry into the house.

Sakura sits on her Uncles lap, I drop my bag and Sakura looks my direction after hearing my bag hit the floor.
Her eyes land on me, squeeling she bounces happily in her Uncles grasp and leans for me.

"MY BABY, Come here! I missed you so much."

I take her from uncle lenni and hug her against me. I sigh happily

"Finally.."

Kissing her head i keep her close feeling my stress melt away. Sakura moves her head back to look at me. she lets out a giggle showing her gummy smile.

"Heheh your so silly."

I sit down with Sakura in my arms and plant kisses all over her soft baby cheeks she giggles which makes me giggle.

"I love you~ my giggle goober"

I plant a kiss on her nose.

Sakuras tiny hands reach for my face.
I take hold of her hands and give them a kiss. Her beautiful eyes look at me with love and happiness.

"Guess what Sakura.."

Sakura makes a goo sound

"I saw your daddy and your uncle.. we go to the same school."

Sakura watches me closely while i talk to her every now and then making a Gooo sound.

"Yea, I want you to meet him but not yet. I still love him, if only we could be together. You me and Atsumu.."

Sakura watches me curiously before placing her hand on my cheek.

I smile feeling her soft and gentle touch. I take hold of her hand placing a kiss onto of it.

Nana pokes her head out from around the corner.
"F/n go change out of your uniform so I can wash it."

I pout knowing I'll have to put Sakura down.

"Here I'll take her." Shin-Chan holds out his arms to Sakura, Sakura looks at me then Shin-Chan as I hand her over.

She starts getting upset as soon as she leaves my arms. I know if I don't walk away now it will be harder for her to settle down.

I take the breast milk from my school bag and place it in the freezer then go to change.

I place my uniform in the wash and return to the living room. I smile and watch sakura play in her sit me up seat with her plastic key ring toy, becoming excited she shakes them accidentally hitting her self, he lips pucker into a frown and she starts to cry. I of course come to soothe her and when she notices my presence she cries more dramatically reaching her tiny arms up the best she can for me saying "mm mm mm as she cries.

"Awe, did you hit yourself . Your okay Sakura."
Instead of picking her up I sit beside her and rub her back but she continues to crying so I bring her onto my lap but she still doesn't quit crying.

"Someone's tired. Let Mommy feed you first." I adjust Sakura who continues to cry and I pull my shirt up opening up one side of my nursing bra. I guide Sakura to my nipple and she latches on instantly.

I dry her tears as she nurses. i rock her gently then begin to hum Sakura drops.

Your the reason I live Sakura..