❀25

After Dinner i had been to tired to explain everything so I ended up doing so the next morning.

After I explained everything a conversation took place.

It was decided that I lived here now and I wouldn't have to go through anything alone.

"So it looks like we are having a baby!" Nana Yumie happily hugs me.

"Hold on, Mother are you sure about this?" Uncle Lenni frowns concerned

"Of course I'm sure!, I raised you and your sisters with your fathers help but I had always been with you kids the most.  so my 3 kids plus I raised Shin-Chan and f/n-Chan spent a lot of time here so I helped raise her as well.-"

Nana Yumie is like a super hero.

"And you did a fantastic job raising all of us. I know that but that was years ago and your not- in your 50's anymore." Its amusing watching Uncle Lenni hold back on saying nanas to old.

Shin-Chan and I just stay silent.

Until I step in taking nanas hand reassuringly.

"Im going to take care of it. Im it's mother. I already have a job, I'm super responsible I'm hard working, I just.. need to finish school. I want to raise this child I'm not asking anyone else to raise it for me. You won't have to raise another child nana, just be my baby's nana."

Nana Yumie smiles at my Uncle who backs down with a smile.

Shin frowns
"What about the baby's father. Perhaps the family can help with expenses. You don't think his parents want to know they're grandparents? This guy might make a great father, he has a right to know.."

"Shin-Chan!" Nana gives her grandson's a look although he makes a good point.

"I.."

"I don't want him to know.. a baby was never Atsumus plan, he wants to play professional volleyball, volleyball is his baby... this baby is a blessing, for once I feel hopeful and complete, like the part I was missing is being returned.. I'll give my baby everything it needs, this house hold will give it so much love, I can do this without Atsumu.. as for Mei and Haru.. they would make amazing grandparents. I guess I can try, I have 9 months until my baby's born, I need to focus on other things then I'll focus on telling him.

Nana takes my hand

"We can Worry about that later dear. We have other things to worry about. Lenni she still needs her education."

Uncle Lenni strokes his chin.

"Alright, leave that to me I'll get things situated. Don't you worry we will take care of things."

I have a amazing family