❀102

-time skip to Back to school-

Mei is coming to sit with Sakura while sumu, and I are at school. She happened to be our ride and Sakura rode along with us.

"Bye baby Girl mommy and daddy love you."

Sakura reaches out to both Atsumu and I see her bottom lip quiver.

"No no don't cry." Atsumu try's to calm her. I take Sumus hand try to usher him away.

"Walk away before it's all out water works"

Atsumu closes the door to the car, Sakuras probably crying full on by now.

"It's so hard." Atsumu says grasping my hand.

"It never gets easier. She'll be ok." I kiss his cheek.

"Sakuras with Ma so everything will be fine." Samu says comforting us both.

The arrangement seems to be going well for Samu. He loves his privacy although he said on the way here he'd like to get rid of his twins bed to make room for other things. Atsumu wasn't as fond of that idea.

"You two miss each other right?"

The twins look at each other and nod half heartedly.

"Sure."Sumu replies

"You know you could have took your bed with you."

A irk mark appears on Sumus temple. "What if I come visit?!"

Samu frowns "Couch, or there's a dumpster outside that's just your style."

Sumu grabs his twins collar and I sigh.

"Don't you dare start fighting, do you want to upset me?"

The twins look at me as I glare at them.

"N-No..." they say together.

I suddenly Smile and pat both of there chest. "Good answer. Come on we got practice."

-time skip to 4th hour-

During class my phone kept going off, it was on vibrate thankfully. A nock comes from the class room door and our teacher answeres it.

"Kita— I mean Miya f/n it's for you."

I frown when I see Mei. My eyes widen.

I hear a dull cry and run up to the door.

"Sakura.. Mei what's wrong why are you both here?"

"Sakura spiked a fever and I'm on my way to the doctor I thought I'd pick you and Atsumu up."

Hearing this I pull the viser from Sakuras face. When she sees me she starts to cry.

"Shhh, it's okay. I pick her up from her carrier. I notice my class mates are trying to get a look at Sakura. Some are cooing and awing.

"My stuff.."

"I'll get it Miya." Sensei says, he brings me my bag and awes at Sakura.

"Thank you."

Mei and I exit the class room completely now and start for Atsumu.

Mei goes to check us out as I go get Atsumu.

Thankfully Sakura is no longer crying but she doesn't feel good. She lays her little head on my chest.

"I know baby, let's go get daddy."

Once at his class room I nock on the door.

"Come in."

I open the door and am met with curious stares.

Atsumu sees me and Sakura and practically jumps from his seat. Sumu just as shocked.

"I'm sorry for Interrupting, Atsumu is being checked out. Our baby is sick."

Sensei hmms "very well. Atsumu go do your duty's as a husband and father."

"Yes sir." Atsumu gathers his stuff and follows me out of the room.

"Is she okay?" He asks me. I feel sakuras forehead.

"She definitely has a fever."

Mei starts around the corner.

"You three ready?"

"Yes, Mei did you give her a baby aspirin?"

Mei Shakes her head. "I couldn't find it. If a baby has fever a doctor is best right?"

I shrug.

"Let's go."