❀100

As it turns out it wasn't as hard as I thought, then again three heads are better than one.

"Done! With the swing at least!" Kira claps her hands excitedly.

Uncle Lenni tests it to see if it will hold, satisfied he looks to me.

"It's all good. It's plugged in want to try it out with Sakura?"

I nod and grab sakura from her play pin.

"Let's see how you like this shall we."

I carfully place Sakura in the swing place her feet through the holes.

"What do you think so far Miss Sakura?"
Sakura eyes the colorful fabric.

"Alright moment of truth" I flip the switch to the lowest setting and watch the swing start to swing. Sakura looks taken back and not sure how the swing is moving. I stand in front of the swing and Sakura watches me as it swings. I coo at her. "Do you like it??"

Sakura smiles with her binky in her mouth telling me she's enjoying it.

"Well that's a success. Now for the walker. She won't use it for some time but it's good to be prepared."

Kira shrugs "Sure why not. Is it in the closet as well?"

Uncle Lenni shakes his head. "Didn't see it."

"It's in Sakuras closet. I'll get it."

I quickly make my way to Sakuras closet and turn on the light.

"Should be right up here. Aha!!" Spotting it on the shelf I take hold of it. As I carfully ease it down I knock down a box of photos. I sit the walker on the floor outside the closet then go to pick up the box of pictures.

"Oh these are the pictures taken of me when I was pregnant with Sakura."

Kira steps into sakuras room. "Need some help?"

I look up from the pictures then start gathering them up.

"Uh yea, i found the walker and some pictures."

Kira comes closer "what kind of pictures?"

"Pictures of me pregnant."

Kira ooohs "Grab them too, I'll get the walker."

I nod "got cha."

We head back into the living room where Sakura is still enjoying her swing on the lowest setting. I hear light snoring coming from my bedroom.

Poor Atsumu, welcome to parent hood.