❀53

*knock knock*

"Senpai?"

I hear Meiomi's voice call from behind the door.

"It's not locked Meiomi. And It's f/n remember?"

I watch as the door opens and Meiomi steps inside the managers club room <we are calling it that now>

"Yea I know but it's polite to knock." She looks around the dark room until she find me siting on the floor infront of her.

"Can I turn on light?" She asks

I nod but mentally face palm my self since it's dark.
"Go ahead."

Meiomi switches the light on then comes to sit beside me.

"Do you want me to put red koolaid in Atsumu's water bottle? A good prank teaches people even better lessons."

I laugh and look at the Brown and purple haired girl. "That doesn't sound like much of a prank Meiomi. It sounds delicious though."

Meiomi laughs "I think it's pretty clever. "

Meiomi and both start laughing.

"So you ready to get back out there?" Meiomi asks nudging my side

I look at her "your not going to ask about Atsumu and I?"

She shakes her head "nope, I figured you would tell me if you felt you needed to. I'll always be here for you, like right now. You needed a laugh so i provided."

I nod "thanks Meiomi. Now let's get back out there."

Meiomi giggles and stands up holding her hand out to me. "Any time f/n-Chan, let's go."

I take her hand and she helps me up. I check over my self in the mirror before leaving the room and heading back to the gym.