✧~ Prove yourself [request 21] ~✧

Start from the beginning

It was then a shadow towered over you, causing you to frown and detach your fingers from your hair, then slowly look up.

Now looking up, you saw that your boyfriend (once again), Katsuki Bakugou was staring down at you, his red eyes glistening in the warm sunlight.

"What're you doing?" He asked you.

"Nothing..." You mumbled. However, Katsuki wasn't stupid. He could see right through you. He knew something was wrong.

With a small sigh that left his lips, Katsuki sat down next to you on the grass and took your hand in his, enveloping it in his warmth.

"Y/n," He begun in a deep voice which caused you to shiver, "Tell me what's wrong. Please."

Looking into his intoxicating ruby red eyes, you sighed and responded, "Shoto just made me mad..."

"That half and half-" The ash blonde growled, but was cut off by you clearing your throat and giving him a side-glare.

He gulped then corrected himself, "Todoroki... What did he do?"

"Nothing, don't worry." You said immediately, making your boyfriend furrow his eyebrows at you.

"Y/n, did he do anything to hurt you in anyway? I'm worried." Katsuki asked you as he looked deeply into your eyes which had your breath hitching in your throat.

Smiling at how genuine he was being, you shook your head.

"He didn't. He just annoyed me, that's all." You said.

Katsuki just sighed in relief then picked up your hand and bought it up to his lips, making pink dust along your cheeks at his gesture.

"What are you-" You were cut off when Katsuki made intense eye contact with you then pressed a soft kiss onto your hand, which made you embarrassed.

As he placed your hand back down gently, your face flushed red as you immediately looked away from him, too embarrassed to look at him.

"Did you not like what I did?" He mumbled, causing you to turn around and face him. What you saw took everything in your power not to squeal.

There, sat in front of you was an adorable Katsuki that had his lips formed into a cute pout and his cheeks puffed out.

Now sat on your knees, you reached over and grabbed his soft cheeks before squeezing them, making Katsuki whine and squirm which just made him 10× cuter than he already was.

"I really liked it, Katsuki. Thank you. I can tell you're trying really hard to prove yourself worthy of my love. But just know that you always were worthy of my love and always will be." You explained after letting his cheeks go.

The ash blonde groaned and rubbed his cheeks before looking at you, a small smile making its way onto his lips.

"You really mean what you said?" He asked you.

With a nod of your head, you replied, "Yes. I meant every word of it."

"Thanks, Y/n." Katsuki said to you.

"You're welcome, Katsuki." You said back.

The ash blonde then stared at you intensely, causing you to gulp and stare into his ruby red eyes that were almost inviting.

Without thinking about it too much, the two of you begun leaning in closer to eachother, both now closing your eyes as your lips finally touched. Sparks went off and butterflies swarmed around in both of your stomachs at the sweet moment the two of you shared.

However, it was quickly interrupted by loud laughs, causing you and Katsuki to become startled and break away from eachother.

Blushes now evident on both of your cheeks, you looked around to see most of 1-A crowded around you, laughing.

"W-what are you all doing here!?" Katsuki yelled as he became beyond embarrassed, his face turning as red as a tomato along with yours.

"We never knew you were so soft for Y/n!" They all exclaimed, trying to stifle their laughs that didn't fail to echo everywhere.

"Go away! I'll kill all of you!" Katsuki yelled, his blush not vanishing.

As they soon cleared away, you chuckled and turned back to your boyfriend who seemed to have calmed down.

As soon as he made eye contact with you, he suddenly panicked.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I didn't mean to say that I'll kill them... Am I still worthy of-" He blabbered, making you laugh.

Reaching over, you hugged him and whispered, "Katsuki... Remember what I said? You have definitely proved yourself and are worthy of my love. You always were."

He smiled a small smile that you didn't see and wrapped his strong arms around you, causing you to smile in content in the sweet moment.

"I love you, Y/n. Thank you for not giving up on me and giving me another chance. I'll continue to prove myself worthy of your love." Katsuki whispered as he gently rested his chin on your head.

"I love you too, Katsuki. I will never give up on you." You replied in a heartbeat.

The two of you layed there for ages in eachothers warm, comforting and loving embraces, happy being with eachother once again.

-

[UN-EDITED]