Chapter 3

*Edited*

I got a call from Tony Stark the night before his birthday party. I was a bit butt hurt that I wasn't invited since he tends to bring me with him every where he goes, but I'm not that sad about it since we literally just met. He told me to get his box of watches that he would decide to wear. "Do you know which watch you'd like to wear tonight, Mr.Stark?" I asked as a walked back into the room. he was standing by the window looking at a mirror of himself. "I'll give them a look." He said as a button up his shirt.

I went to shake up the drink and pour it into a cocktail glass to give to him. "I should cancel the party, huh?" He asked me and I turned around and walked up to him. "Probably. But it is your birthday and you can only spend it once a year." I told him

"Yeah. Cause it's, um..." he said before I finished the sentence. "Ill-timed, since you just survive an attack." I said. "Right, sends the wrong message." he said as he stands in front of me. "Inappropriate." I added and handed him his drink.

He took a sip and just stare deeply into my light brown eyes. "You should join me at the party tonight. Get me a gift if you can. Make my wish come true." He suggested. I smiled at him before grabbing some makeup to cover up his bruises from the fight at the race. He just stares at me while I try to fix him up. "I gotta say it. It's hard to get a read on you. Where are you from?" He asked me.

"Chicago." I said continuing my work. "And I'm hard to read because I close myself off." He stares at me with a questioning look. "If don't mind me asking why?" He said. "Trusted someone that I should have never trusted and got hurt pretty badly from it." I answered and he didn't ask me anything else on the topic.

"Can I ask you a question, hypothetically? Bit odd." I pulled away from him and stood patiently for his question. "If this was your last birthday party you were ever gonna have, how would you celebrate it? He asked me.

I looked to the right to think about my answer. "I do whatever the hell I want to do with whoever the hell I wanted to do with. Spend the time with the people that cares about me personally. no matter the laws." I said looking at him.

"Do you have a family to spend that time with?" He asked me and I just smile at him. "If I ever knew who they were then yes I would spend it with them." I said letting a piece of information about myself go. I decided to leave the room to get ready for the party I am invited to last minute.