Chapter 56

Me and Peter snuck further into the ship preferably more closer to the ceiling so we wouldn't be caught. I see Tony and I tap Peter's arm to get his attention. He starts to climb on the ceiling and I just float behind him as he got scared by Doctors red cap. "Wow, you're a seriously loyal piece of outwear, aren't you?"

Peter slid down on his web upside down right next to me. "Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty." He let go and flip to land on his feet then his mask came off.

"What the..."

"I know what you're gonna say." Peter started off and gently held his hands out in defense.

"The both of you should not be here." Tony said and the cape moved to the other side of him as it imitates Tony.

"I was gonna go home." Peter hands moved to his right as he continues his story.

"I don't wanna hear it." Tony said.

"But it was such a long way down and Eve had caught me as she was flying up..."

"And now I gotta hear it." Tony complained.

"Then she flew the both of us up to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way."

"God damn it." Tony whispers and the cape copies his body movement.

"So, if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here." Peter finishes.

Tony immediately looked up and stared at Peter. "What did you just say?" He asked holding a finger towards him.

Peter starts to stutter. "I-I take that back. And-And now, I'm here in space."

"I'm here because I can't allow you to put yourself in danger and I'm not there to stop anything." I said. I would have laugh but that would have stopped them from arguing and this cape was killing.

"Yeah, right where I didn't want you both to be." Tony said then walked towards Peter. "This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This is a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend you thought this through."

"I did think this through." Peter said back.

"I know you didn't think this through. You could not have not possibly thought this through." Tony kept going.

"You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no neighborhood." Peter said.

I looked at the young boy. "What?" I asked out loud.

"Okay, that didn't really make sense, but you know what I'm trying to say." Peter said.

Tony sighs then walks towards me. "Do you have a excuse as well?" He asked.

"We are a team Tony." I said.

"But I need you to be safe and protect our daughter." He said.

"Happy will die before he lets anything come near her. We are a team and we will fight side by side. We need to make sure our daughter lives in a world where she will always be safe from the bad guys."

Tony let out a even bigger sigh knowing he lost this. "Come on. We got a situation."