Chapter 57

We walked to the edge. Tony pointed at the wizard who has Strange captured with little needles pointed at him. "See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go."

Peter squats down to watch the enemy and think of everything he has seen so far from it. He stood back up. "Okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?" He asked.

I dropped my head into my hands. Tony doesn't watch old movies.

|•|

Peter gave us the idea of the plan and it's really not a bad one. Tony dropped down making the wizard turn his direction towards him. "Could end your friend's life in an instant." He finish giving his last sentence towards Tony.

"I gotta tell you, he's not really my friend. Saving his life is more of a professional courtesy." Tony said as he keeps his palms out in case the wizard tries to attack.

The wizard took a piece of the ship out and had it float next to him. "You saved nothing." Another piece came out next to him. "Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine." He said.

"Yeah, but the kid's seen more movies." Tony shot a rocket at the other side of the ship and a hole was made. The air from outside sucked the wizard out of the ship and to float uncontrollably while he freezes to death.

Strange was then getting pulled and his own cape had grabbed him, but it didn't have a strong enough grip to keep hold of Strange.

Peter came down, shot a web on Strange's back and grab a metal pole from the ship. It wasn't strong enough and the two came closer to the hole. Four spider legs came out of Peter's suit and held on to the side of the hole keeping Peter and Strange from falling through. "Yes! Wait what are those?"

I wrap my magic around Peter and pulled him away from the hole. Once Strange came back through, Tony sprayed it with ice covering the hole completely.

Tony took his suit off as he walks past Strange and towards the pilot seat. "We gotta turn this ship around." Strange said as he gets back on his feet and his cape flew back around his shoulders.

"Yeah, now he wants to run. Great plan." Tony mocked upset that Strange didn't listen to him and now we are all stuck in space.

"No, I want to protect the stone." Strange followed after him.

"And I want you to thank me. Now, go ahead. I'm listening." Tony said.

"For what? Nearly blasting me into space?" Strange asks.

Tony turned back around. "Who just saved your magical ass? Me."

"I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet or how Ever can tolerate you on a daily basis." Strange said as he walks even more closer to Tony.

"Admit it. You should have ducked out when I told you to. I tried to bench you. You refused." Tony said.

"Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you." Stephen stated.

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut, billions of miles from Earth with no backup." Tony exclaimed as he gets frustrated.

Peter raised his hand half way. "I'm back up." He states.

"No, Ever is a backup, you're a stowaway. The adults are talking." Tony said shutting his fantasy down.

"I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship you and the boy. What is he, your ward?" Stephen asks.

"What's a ward?" I whispered to myself. "No. I'm Peter, by the way." Peter held his hand out for Stephen to shake.

"Doctor Strange." Stephen introduces.

Peter took a step back. "Oh, you're using our made-up names. Um... I'm Spider-Man then."

Strange looked at Peter weirdly before he walks up to the pilot area. "This ship is self-correcting its course. Things on autopilot." Tony said.

"Can we control it?" Strange asks. "Fly us home?" Tony never answered him as he slowly walks around just staring into emptiness. "Stark?" Stephen called out to get said man attention back on what's happening now.

"Yeah." Tony came out of his own head.

"Can you get us home?" Strange said as he enunciated every word.

"Yeah, I heard you. I'm thinking I'm not so sure we should." Tony said. Me and Strange knew his plan changed. He want to go and stop Thanos.

"Under no circumstances can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here." Stephen said.

"What? No. It's you who don't understand that Thanos has been inside my head for six years. Since he sent an army to New York and now he's back." Tony angrily stepped up to Strange and yelled a bit at him. "And I don't know what to do. So I'm not so sure if it's a better plan to fight him on our turf or his, but you saw what they did what they can do. At least on his turf, he's not expecting it. So I say we take the fight to him. Doctor. Do you concur?"

"All right, Stark. We go to him. But you have to understand, if it comes to saving you or the kid or Ever, or the Time Stone. I will not hesitate to let you both die and give up my life to give Ever the Time Stone, so she can save us all. I can't because the universe depends on it." Stephen said.

"Nice. Good, moral compass." Tony said and pats his arm. He came down to me and Peter. "Okay kid." He holds his hands sideways and pretends to knight Peter. "You're an Avenger now." Tony said and then he grabs my hand and pulls me away. He snapped his fingers and my suit disappeared.