Chapter 6

*Edited*

Me, Natasha, and Phil we're walking into Tony's damaged house after his fight with James. "So how is it going with your new boyfriend?" Phil asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"We are not dating since he never ask me out." I said. "Do you even like him is the question?" Natasha asked. "I mean he's handsome, funny, sarcastic, smart, annoying, and—" I cut myself off when I felt them stare at me with a knowing smirk on their face. I just now realize I have a crush on him and just said it out loud. "Get those smirks off your faces and bring this stupid package to them." I said and we continued walking.

We brought in a silver package and sat it in front of them. "I got a 2:00." Fury said as he check his watch and got up from his seat.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait." Tony said and put his glass down and got up to and pointed at the package. "What's this?" He asked.

"Okay, you're good right?" Fury asked ignoring Tony's question. "No, I'm not good." Tony said.

"You got this right? Right?" Fury asked then walked away. "Got what? I don't even know what I'm supposed to get." Tony said to a retreating Fury.

"Natasha will remain a floater at Stark with her cover intact. You remember Agent Coulson, right?" Fury asked as he put his leather coat on. "Yeah." Tony confirmed.

"Ever will stay with you and be girlfriend or whatever. She'll help you in any way she can." Fury said and smiled at me but I only roll my eyes. Natasha and Phil laugh in silence at the task I was given.

"Oh, and remember, I got my eye on you." He said before leaving. Tony turned to look at Natasha. "We've disabled all communications. No contact with the outside world. Good luck." She told him before leaving.

Tony looked at Phil. "Please. First thing, I need a little bodywork. I'll put in a little time at the lab. If we could send one of your goon squad down to The Coffee Bean, Cross Creek, for a Starbucks run, or something like that, that'd be nice." He told him.

"I'm not here for that. I've been authorized by Director Fury to use any means necessary to keep you on premises. If you attempt to leave or play any games, I will tase you and watch Supernanny while you drool into the carpet. Okay?" Phil said going into full detail of what would happen to Tony if he tries to escape. Very embarrassing. I'll definitely take a picture if he does get tased.

"I think I got the idea, yeah." Tony said. "Enjoy your evening's entertainment." Phil said then left. Tony stood there for a awhile before looking my way.

"Wanna skip to telling me everything about you, or you want me to just search everything for myself?" Tony ask and I sat in the chair Fury was previously sat in.

"What do you want to know?" I asked him. "Who are you?" He asked and I just sigh.

"My name is Ever Evergreen. I am from a planet I have no knowledge of. When I was a baby I fell from the sky and landed on your planet. Nick Fury found me and ever since then I've have been one of S.H.I.E.L.D. best agent. When I told you I didn't know who my parents were I was telling the truth. I have no image of them when I came to Earth. When I told you I was hurt by someone before I was telling the truth." I said looking directly in his dark brown eyes to let him know everything I was saying was true. I have no reason to keep lying to him and a small part of me want to see where this could go.

"And the hair?" He asked and I smile. I stopped imagining my hair a chestnut brown and my hair started to turn into a icy white from my roots all the way to my edges.

 I stopped imagining my hair a chestnut brown and my hair started to turn into a icy white from my roots all the way to my edges

"This is the real me, Tony." I said and he just stared at me.

"Is it possible to like you even more than I already am?" He said breaking the silence and I just laugh at him. "So you forgive me?" I ask him. "I do. We're gonna work on trust and honesty but I forgive you." He said and brushed a string of hair out of my face. My heart ache and I can feel myself blushing and the top of my ears going red. "Go on a date with me?" He asked and leaned towards me but I leaned back.

"I told you already. Until you find your way again I will not go out with you." I said and got up from my seat and left him by himself.