Chapter 11

*Edited*

We were flying back to the helicarrier and ever since we got on here Loki has been staring at me. He hasn't spoken a word and if I think about the fight back in Stuttgart, he was really too easy for us to capture. You would think a god of mischief would put up a bigger fight to avoid capture. "I don't like it." Steve said turning to Tony and me.

"What, Rick of Ages giving up so easily?" Tony guessed." "I don't remember it being that easy. This guy packs a wallop." Steve said. "The god of mischief being taken down by a man in a suit, a man frozen in ice, and a alien. You would think he would put up a bigger fight." I said and they both nodded their heads.

Tony and Steve looked at each. "What's your thing, Pilates?" Tony asked and I rubbed my temple preparing myself for a very long ride. "What?" Steve asked.

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple of things doing time as a Capsicle." Tony explained.

Steve to a step to face him as he was starting dislike Tony. "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in." Steve said. "Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." Tony said then looked over his shoulder to look at me and I can tell what he was hinting at.

"You know I don't tell you about my work. They are classified unless you unclassified them, which you won't." I said and he rolled his eyes and turn back around.

Thunder was heard outside the jet and a flash of light was seen from the pilot seat. "Where this coming from?" Natasha asked rhetorically.

I looked at Loki to see him staring at all the lighting. A hint of fear was on his face before it quickly went away but it didn't get unnoticed by Steve. "What's the matter? Are you scared of a little lighting?" He asked.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki answered. All of a sudden, we felt something land on top of the jet as more lightning crack into the sky. Tony put his helmet back on and pressed a button to allow whatever landed in the jet to come in while Steve did the same thing but stop to see Tony walk to the hatch.

"What are you doing?" He asked him but Tony never answers as we saw Loki's brother Thor drop down from the top of the jet. Tony was about to fire a shot at him but Thor hit him with his hammer, knocking him back into me and Steve.

I grunt in pain as Steve and Tony fall on top of me. I look up to see Natasha looking down on me with a smirk and I almost wanted to choke her for thinking this was funny.

Thor grabbed Loki by his neck and flew out of the jet with him. Tony got up and stared at the open hatch. "And now there's that guy." He said and walked to the exit.

"Another Asgardian?" Natasha asked trying to get the jet steady. "That's the brother, Thor." I answered for her.

"Is he friendly?" Steve asked as he helped me up. "Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost." Tony said then continue to walk to the hatch.

"Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Steve said trying to get him to think of the outcome. Which he could never do. "I have a plan. Attack." Tony said then flew down to go find Thor and Loki.

Steve let out a breath of air and grabbed onto a parachute and started to put it on. "I sit this one out, Cap." Natasha suggested.

"I don't see how I can." Steve said. "These guys come from legend. They're basically gods." Natasha said.

"There's only one god ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." Steve said. He grabbed his shield then ran out the hatch." I pressed the button to close it and sat down near the pilot seat. "Men." I said and Natasha laugh. "You're not gonna join in that?" She asked me.

"Nope. They don't need me to handle that. But if something does happen I will laugh in their face." I said and we both chuckle.